SHIT POWERED MISSILE! [Eded_ted]

There is no chance of this working, but at least its a start for…

i am not shure… SHIT POWERED SPACE TRAVEL?

63 Likes

Will it fly or will it propel into the ground? Find out on the next episode of Space Fluffs

7 Likes

I giggle snorted to the point I nearly farted. Good job turning me into a fluffy. :laughing:

5 Likes

Redisgn slightly for extra fear by making them torpedo’s.

feed them the uneaten beans from the submarine.

Does it have a fuel port on the side so you can keep feeding them and building up poop pressure? Or are they primed before loaded and have a very short shelf life before the munition needs to be disposed of or repacked with a new fluffy?

5 Likes

The poop accelerates.

3 Likes

i don’t know. maybe? :laughing:

2 Likes

;_; My tism hurts because of uncertainty now, thanks. /Sarcasm

(but seriously my brain is screaming now. xD) I’ll just go with ‘depends on the manufacturer’. ~goes to make tea~

3 Likes

I can see the DOD spending billions of tax payer money to develop this then abandoning it at the last minute

7 Likes

Lonely fluffies sits decommissioned in a fuel dump for disposal. Their hearts broken, they have run out of food but do not starve to death before being blown up with hundreds of other fluffy missiles and expired munitions.

5 Likes

A group of unlucky airmen now have to clean up all the shit and gore but at least it looks good on an EPR

6 Likes

That one person recording gets a great clip as a fluffy head comes scree’ing out of the blast zone straight at the camera like a soccer ball.

4 Likes

Whoever made the missile should inscribe it
or else

3 Likes

a cool red spot

Can’t argue with that, every design needs it signature look!

4 Likes

“That’s one small joke for man, one giant shit for fluffykind.”

3 Likes

Can’t be worse than the rat or bird guided bombs that were tested irl.

2 Likes

Wait, what?!

1 Like

Personally I like go faster stripes!

2 Likes

The shape looks like a weapon, with the red spot being where the detonator on the warhead goes.

1 Like

pigeon goes in missile, pigeon navigates the missile, missile and pigeon go into enemy ship, pigeon explodes with the missile, ship sunken by pigeon goes down. rip pigeon.

that is a story about pigeons i heard, but in a nutshell.

3 Likes

I’d make the shit-filled fluffy the payload. Hmm…Maybe just rivet some control fins onto a near-term dam and force-feed her laxatives and fiber.

2 Likes