Shitpost/meme Fluffy Collection (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

This one didn’t catch on, as I recall.
daddy and the bear

This one wasn’t meant to be a meme but man did it get penis-y shitpost edits. The very first response was “Squeaky why”, they knew what would happen.
pizza!!

I think this was my attempt at a Mary Sue OC. I like how his eyes aren’t even that special.
so badass

And this … was me using someone else’s meme. His name is Creep.

Creep

I even doodled him an origin story recently, because yeah why not.
Creep2

And lastly, I saw a few “everyone contributes to the same image” type pics (drawpiles) floating around, so I tried starting one myself. It didn’t end well due to someone deciding to depict The Aristocrats, but the start is cute.

24 Likes

what’s that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Oh god not the awistofwuffs

the aristocrats is an improv joke where you say “there was this man/family who wanted to promote a new act to their manager” you then improv a bunch a horrible fluffy-community level stuff they will commit then you say "and the manager asked: “what is the name of this act” to which the man replied: “the aristocrats!” "

3 Likes

Shame the first one did not catch on.
Maybe it wil do better here.

That’s new to me.

As somebody who saw how that collab turned out, @SqueakyFriend is referring to GWN (Great-White-Nope) who ruined what was a generally cute/hugbox collab by adding two fluffies doing something horrendous for an Aristocrats joke. It was a bit disheartening because most of the participants of the collab like PeppermintParchment and even @Carniviousduck contributed some cute hugbox-y images for the collab.

The image may have to be reuploaded at some point, as the current policy is to reupload as much of the booru as possible, but it is another example of the more negative aspects of the booru.

I agree. Actually, and @SqueakyFriend - you should consider restarting the collab on this site. Some greater control is possible on this site, and its easier to accept and reject what can be added for a collab.

1 Like

Hell yeah, i would be down for collabs like that.
Like the secret santa i’m a part of.

This site is more hugbox friendly.
Though all boxes are allowed and it has filters if you aren’t down with certain types of content.

Edit : hell i already have an idea for that drawpile

Drawpile

Rambo juggling or balancing spinning apples on his tails
or trying too at least

2 Likes

keeping an eye on the first one

I have been summoned …?

By Occulus.

If you can find it, check out Gilbert Gottfried’s uncensored version of the Aristocrats joke. It’s probably the best example of it, and it really requires a comedian that’s used to working deep in the ‘crossing the line twice’ territory.