Shitstorm by:Foxhoarder

116 Likes

Did they eat those chocolate laxatives?

6 Likes

No idea of the flavor, but it seems to be in their drink.

5 Likes

oh no, poor babies. the most tragic part is that they won’t understand it was rigged from the start.

11 Likes

i

16 Likes

If she doesn’t want them to get hit then she should get to cleaning and placing them in the litterbox.

3 Likes

Oh this is evil <3

3 Likes

Tastes all the better

1 Like

But that would ruin the fun

A fluffy licking away a floorfull of poopies sounds pretty fun to me. :wink:

2 Likes

The dogs have been freed.

1 Like

“Nu wan bebbehs get huwties!”
Here we have a creature known as TheSithShallRule’s polar opposite, in its natural habitat

1 Like

Well punishment is the only good way they learn. Even the mother try and she fail, than has the owner learn them on te more painfull way.

1 Like

shouldn’t mommy dearest be shitting herself inside out as well?

That’s the best part.

1 Like

Aaawww! So familiar!! :joy:

Back in the day i worked for a horse-stable. Sometimes i succeeded in shoveling all the manure from the field the horse were, called paddock or sumtin’, and just when i drove of with the wheel-barrow; surprise, surprise; yet another one emptying their behinds, not just one; the record was three. At EXACTLY the same moment!
But i kept motivated, it’s not about solving the work; it was about keeping control of a clean living enviroment, like most jobs i had\have as a temp.

Sadly, to terrify the mare, the human removes the foals and won’t be hurt, and given to a barren mare to raise. The barren mare still produces milk and has been on good behavior. Then, remove the “bad wawas” and keep the mare ready to be bread for more foals.

me shitting myself profusely

2 Likes

Im pretty sure if they overloaded with laxavite too much, oh Dear God There would be poop rocket flying!!

1 Like
2 Likes