Shitty Inheritance (Mother)

Wasn’t sure how to tag this. Changed this to moranbox. Thanks for the advice, guys! Pls, let me know if I mistagged something.

Also yeah the humans are sticks, but nobody comes on this site for good human art… I hope.
Anyway - would love to hear some feedback. I feel like I added too many text boxes here. Thoughts?

104 Likes

If this is sad box, then I just laughed way to long at a sad box post

6 Likes

moronbox maybe?

9 Likes

Yeah, looking at the bestest baby jumping in to save its mother, definitely makes it moron box.

11 Likes

Lol at the brown alicorn.

8 Likes

This looks quite good! I see a lot of potential

2 Likes

But this is incredible, great work!

3 Likes

Lovely little scene. I would say it’s more neutralbox as they’re more just dealing with a situation than anything else. Love to see how the storyline pans out.

4 Likes

Love it. Wish there was more like this.

6 Likes

Keep the alicorn for breeding and toss the rest of 'em into the drink.

4 Likes

Adding chlorine with aqua fluffies was like :man_facepalming: but those poor fluffies …where they accidentally fall into the pool??

3 Likes

Natural selection has favored some of them.
They advance to the next round.

Optional to save the idiot Foal who jumped in. He/she overcame the water aversion and showed altruism, which at that age are natural traits. I’d rescue it in order to see them be passed on.

3 Likes

the text would have worked better if the pic was flipped

2 Likes

@Mother: Don’t throw shade on how you draw people. If it works for you, then own it!

Personally, I have no objections. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Why? Because fluffies.

2 Likes

ahhhh nothing like the ol good moronbox, i love it!!

2 Likes

Fantastic! The continuing conga-line of disasters even as the exasperated humans try to clean things up is exactly what it’s like to own multiple fluffies! :rofl:

Watch out, a foal is falling in the pool!

1 Like

I absolutely love this!

They later on find the grandpa’s secret room where it shows he had a very dark sadistic dark side when it came to his fluffy “love”

1 Like