Shuffler - by RainbowRottie

(I’ve never posted here before, hope I’m doing this right!)

Shuffler (Suffwewe)

Derped Alicorn Stallion

About a year old

Feral

Shuffler was owned by a zombie fanatic senior, along with a little toy poodle who was also elderly. The woman passed away and he and the dog got out, trying to follow the ambulance. They got lost, he had been a colt still then, Barkley and Shuffler lived through the winter, but old age got Barkley. Now the fluffy is alone.

He’s olive green, his wings have alternating mint green and dark pink feathers, dark pink eyes. Dark purple horn that curls forward, looks melted. Hooves are also dark purple. His mane is like a zebra’s, but white and lilac, the hair on his tail matches. He has an old-world styled unicorn/Kirin styled tail. His legs are shorter than normal, sort of like a dachshund. He isn’t cross eyed, one eye is normal but the wonky eye has a tiny pupil and sort of just rolls around. Has fang tusks like a musk deer, is not a carnivore fluffy. Can speak normally, often seems to be speaking to someone who just isn’t there, the odd eye seems to hold still and focus in one place when this happens. Can make big sparks that come out in random colors. He isn’t as bad off as most derped fluffies, but he’s not quite all there mentally.

(I’m having fun learning how to draw on my phone. It’s getting more fun. I’m also HadrianThorne on Reddit, I’ll be posting there too. He’s my fun hug/weird/sadbox character.)

8 Likes

That’s a cute little fellow. Could it be that the one he’s talking to is Barkley despite the dog no longer remains among the living? Perhaps in his state of mind Barkley just shed its physical shell and continues to keep him company? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He’s oddly pettable he is.

1 Like