Shut Your Mouth! [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

@anon3053411 ´s Fenwick getting what he deserves for being a foal fucker!
Turnip has no problem with needy stallions or mares but there is no mercy for fluffies like Fenwick.

51 Likes

Yus!!! He deserves it :))

7 Likes
  1. Make her into a toothless enfie-pal
  2. Make him into a toothless litter-pal
  3. Introduce a new stallion who understands the guy who eats his shit used to have his job but overstepped the bounds
3 Likes

This comment confuses me to no end.

Edit:

I reread this like 10 more times until I realized what was meant.

Turnip is a stallion ^^’ that’s why I was confused by the ‘her’ in the first sentence. There will be no harm done to Turnip as he is needed at home.

Fenwick on the other hand…
Fair game.

4 Likes

now spit it back in his face.

5 Likes

Fuck him up! Fenwick also deserves to have his balls ripped off and shoved down his throat. Or lose all his limbs and be fucked every way possible.

6 Likes

I stand corrected.

1. Make him into a toothless enfie-pal
  2. Make other him into a toothless litter-pal
  3. Introduce a new stallion who understands the guy who eats his shit used to have his job but overstepped the bounds

:ok_hand:

1 Like

you love to see it

3 Likes

THERE WILL BE NO HARM DONE TO TURNIP YOU &*^%

4 Likes

Please calm down.
No need to start cursing at eachother.

Thanks but to some people Turnip is just another fluffy and we need to accept that. I don’t want to start a war in the comment section pls.

2 Likes

Fenwick would literally die before he touched shit in any capacity

2 Likes

So my brain went to a moronbox place at that: Fenwick keels over because he has to take a massive shit…but refuses to because he doesn’t want the shit to touch his precious poopy place or fluff. Lol

2 Likes

That’s fucking hilarious

1 Like

I can imagine him laying on the floor in pain, screaming and then just exploding like a balloon.

3 Likes