Sid from Toy Story found something new to "play" with... (by devilish_zimi)

I’m thinking that this will be a recurring character. I can’t wait to see him find a litter of foals on the street and snatch them up as their mummah begs him to spare at least one of them :grin:

69 Likes

SId is a good kid

13 Likes

Yup, he really turned his life around after choosing to stop torturing those innocent toys. Fluffies are a much more ethical thing to torture :pray:

20 Likes

It’s always nice to see Sid let go of toys.

7 Likes

Adore this concept, would love to see more!

6 Likes

Que the other toys coming to life only to join in on the abuse rather then supporting their fellow toy.

7 Likes

Great way for an aspiring doctor to learn anatomy. I’m sure he’ll go far in life.

2 Likes

I’m imagining that doll head with the spider legs fucking a shitpig up.

6 Likes

Ooh thats a very good idea actually… imagine that scene where the toys band together to scare the shit out of Sid in his backyard, but instead they go after a fluffy. Maybe the “hooker” ( the one that has doll legs with a fishing pole) hooks the fluffy and suspends him in the air while the spider-baby-head stabs him with its metal legs :thinking:

2 Likes

Since he’s just sid from toy story does that mean he’s got like fucked up mutant fluffies rummaging around

2 Likes

Im laughing because I imagine it as a ‘if sids going to torture anyone around here, it’s going to be us!’ kind of thing. xD

They love and have loyalty to their ‘kid’ even if they know what he’s doing is wrong.

But apparently that compassion to save/hide/restore their fellow toys doesn’t extend to bio toys. (thought that might be an interesting piece on its own. Cyborg fluffies, part fluffy with toy parts.)

1 Like

I’m gonna give my honest opinion, he’s probably gonna become a serial killer or someone who does unspeakable things with fluffys and other animals.

4 Likes

Sid’s going to grow up to become a corporate executive!

4 Likes

Canonically, he became a garbage collector. It was in Toy Story 3.

3 Likes

Yep, he likes to transplant parts from other fluffies onto new ones :raised_hands: Sewing a head from one fluffy onto another to make a double headed one is a possibility.

There was actually a real life set of expirements done on monkeys that went along those lines… very fucked up. But it’d be fun to draw some parallels in a fictional world with that. And the fluffyverse (idk if thats a term here lol) would be great for that kind of thing.

Not sure how long the fluffies would stay alive, though, so they may not be running around for very long. A child may not have a very good idea of how to prevent sepsis :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you talking about the Case chimp head transplants? That poor chimp. He must have lost his mind while he survived.

1 Like

Can’t help but imagine that even the living toys from toy story would refuse to think of Fluffies as toys like they are lmao.

Fluffy: Gasp Woody am moobin!! Wai Woody nu mobe neaw hoomins bu’ mobe neaw fwuffy??

Woody: Because you’re not alive you gross abomination

Fluffy: Huuhuu…

3 Likes

I know, good movie too.

2 Likes

An aspiring doctor!

Of course the mother is going to help him.

3 Likes

The idea of the toys - unlike humanity - actually realising that fluffies are a different category from themselves, then turning on them in self-defense, does have a certain gravitas.

3 Likes