Sid from Toy Story found something new to "play" with... (by devilish_zimi)

I’m gonna give my honest opinion, he’s probably gonna become a serial killer or someone who does unspeakable things with fluffys and other animals.

4 Likes

Sid’s going to grow up to become a corporate executive!

4 Likes

Canonically, he became a garbage collector. It was in Toy Story 3.

3 Likes

Yep, he likes to transplant parts from other fluffies onto new ones :raised_hands: Sewing a head from one fluffy onto another to make a double headed one is a possibility.

There was actually a real life set of expirements done on monkeys that went along those lines… very fucked up. But it’d be fun to draw some parallels in a fictional world with that. And the fluffyverse (idk if thats a term here lol) would be great for that kind of thing.

Not sure how long the fluffies would stay alive, though, so they may not be running around for very long. A child may not have a very good idea of how to prevent sepsis :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you talking about the Case chimp head transplants? That poor chimp. He must have lost his mind while he survived.

1 Like

Can’t help but imagine that even the living toys from toy story would refuse to think of Fluffies as toys like they are lmao.

Fluffy: Gasp Woody am moobin!! Wai Woody nu mobe neaw hoomins bu’ mobe neaw fwuffy??

Woody: Because you’re not alive you gross abomination

Fluffy: Huuhuu…

3 Likes

I know, good movie too.

2 Likes

An aspiring doctor!

Of course the mother is going to help him.

3 Likes

The idea of the toys - unlike humanity - actually realising that fluffies are a different category from themselves, then turning on them in self-defense, does have a certain gravitas.

3 Likes

I’m surprised toy story hasnt inspired more fluffy material.

2 Likes

Found this through google and it was so good it made me sign up immediately. Would love to see more if you have it.

Nothing more fun than playing doctor. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Greetings!

2 Likes

I imagined Woody and Buzz beating up a foal lol

Salutations!

2 Likes

Would be pretty fun for him to play his interrogation torture games too.

Ask them questions they can’t answer and then punish them for it.

2 Likes

Haha, thats a good idea. Perhaps he kidnaps two baby fluffies and one manages to escape the cage he puts them in. That one finds a hiding spot that Sid can’t figure out, so he tortures the other one thinking it knows where the first is hiding lol

2 Likes

That sounds excellent.

Might even write a short something based on that idea.

2 Likes

Eh fluffies vary from creator to creator
They either break like a toothpick under slight pressure
Or
They survive the literal worst of the worst and still live so i think some mutant two headed fluffs or maybe even some more grotesque fluffs are waddling around

1 Like

Woody : Eh Sid don’t have to play nice with them

1 Like

Sid did nothing wrong

3 Likes