Sidewalk (InfraredTurbine)

Quick sketch of something I had in mind before I pass out, it was a long day xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

117 Likes

I love how fucking delusional dancie babbehs are

27 Likes

of all dancie babbehs I have seen this one is the best

“don’t worry about your child, my siblings, loss I will wiggle about a bit, surely this will make you happy.”

breaks leg

25 Likes

The only thing that could make this image better was another shoe descending on the dancing baby.

10 Likes

dumb shitrats shouldn’t be standing in peoples ways if they don’t want to be kicked or crushed. Also there really is something hilarious about dancing babbehs trying to cheer up the mothers after something bad happens, especially if something bad happens to the dancing babbeh, in fact its always fun to hurt or crush dancing babbehs for being show offs.

5 Likes

because fuck you xDDDD

1 Like

get out of my road shitrat

2 Likes

while saying that he should have kicked her ribs in…or face …or ass

2 Likes

8c3pmt

8 Likes

Learn where you step, man. That shit is annoying to clean off.

2 Likes

Oh, a dancie babbeh! I can dance too, check this out!

[Proceeds to tapdance all over babbeh]

3 Likes

The danceh babbeh shows fortitude, by the standards of its ilk.
Bear in mind that the Mummah, being forced to choose, would pick a danceh babbeh as the survivor over a less obnoxious one, herself.
Fluffies are genetically designed to handle Sophie’s Choice. Which, yet again, says a lot about their designers :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s delusional. If anything it’s being realistic.

‘Hey that one is a blood blot on the sidewalk. Look at me, I’ve over here NOT dead and dancing!’

Now if he was acting like his dancing could bring his fellow idiot back to life, sure…

7 Likes

omg that lil dancie babbeh is so cute. I love them

1 Like

Yelling at a person like that will be the death of that fluffy someday

great work

2 Likes

This post is receiving much more likes than I thought it would, for a sketch before sleeping xD
thank you

2 Likes

Listen here mummah! im fucking dancing! that means the world is perfect and you should be fucking shaking in fucking joy. :man_dancing:

2 Likes

dancie babbehs are so pathetic i love them gawd they may me wanna break their dacie little legs!

God took the wrong foal

1 Like

Hahahaha stupid shitrats.