Silent Night by FluffyOD

See it was my understanding that it was mostly puncture wounds, not slashes.

1 Like

ferals shitting in the temple

4 Likes

Frieza was the LAST time Goku gave anyone a second chance.dead

2 Likes

Christ was often portrayed as a Shepard, maybe He would’ve liked fluffies.

Oh no! I just mixed the two most controversial things on the site. Religion and fluffy morality! Run while you can!

3 Likes

If a fluffy was shitting up Mary & Joseph’s stables or something I’m positive he’d serve up those fluffies as Holy Communion. He did not give a rat’s ass about the feelings of fish and used them to feed the hungry, and fluffies are way beneath fish in terms of nobility in nature.

1 Like

I banish you back to the hugbox fields you heathen

1 Like

Let’s see, Goku killed:

A bunch of Red Ribbon soldiers.
Staff Officer Black.
Tambourine.
Drum.
King Piccolo.
Radditz (via partnered suicide from Piccolo).
King Kai, Bubbles, and Gregory (with a Cell suicide bomb).
Yakon.
Kid Buu (but wished for reincarnation).
General Drilldo (with Pan and Trunks).
Baby.
Super Android 17.
Every Shadow Dragon except for Nuova Shenron.
Frieza (after he came back in Super/Resurrection F).
Slime Vegeta.
Dr. Wheelio and his men.
Turles and his men.
Lord Slug.
Cooler (with Vegeta).
Hatchiyak (with the Z Fighters).
Janemba (fused with Vegeta).
Hyrudigarn.

2 Likes

Don’t forget in like episode 2 some bear guy tried to mug him and Bulma and he caved the guy’s head in. But I wouldn’t count Buu or Hirudegarn any of those avatars of death “kills”. Yeah, he killed them, but those abominations shouldn’t even be. He also killed Android 13 but I would include him in the avatar-of-death-that-shouldn’t-be category.
He killed Broly too, but him, Raditz, Piccolo, Cooler, etc. all those were all men/people and definitely count as a kill/murder for sure.
(I definitely wouldn’t count any of the spinoffs though, fuck all that garbage).
But I say it’s all fair. He gave every single one of those motherfuckers fair warning before he snuffed them out.
Bear_Bandit_Dragon_Sword

1 Like

I forgot about 13 and Broly. Yeah, he killed 13 alone and Broly was mainly killed by Goku’s kids though Goku was wished to come back for a second to help the boys.

2 Likes

It’s honestly up in the air if Goku actually showed up in that movie or not or if it was just the boys’ feelings/imagination/willpower/ whatever. Goten was internally wishing that Goku would be there to help, and they had gathered all the Balls, but the Dragon never showed up or anything. Maybe I gotta rewatch that movie.
Shoutout to Krillin with the assist in Bio-Broly. That was dope.
3kameha

1 Like

I’d personally put fluffies pretty high up on animal tier.

Mainly because they’re almost always portrayed as having some sort of “pseudo conscience” that makes them more childlike, and able to form “complex” personalities, attachments, and preferences.

This all falls down to how you could spin in, but I kinda see them as talking dogs.

In a weird light.

1 Like

You would put shitrats beneath the noble seabass? Come on.

4 Likes

If I could hold something resembling a conversation with a sea bass, it would win, but alas, he is limited by his time

1 Like

I dunno man, when a fish is chased by a predator, it flees.
When a fish is hungry, it hunts.
When a fish is cornered, it fights.
Fluffies when chased by a predator: cower and cry.
Fluffies when hungry: beg for nummies from hoomins and if they get none they starve.
Fluffies when cornered: cower and cry.
I respect fish. Do you?

3 Likes

@Dickbutt99 you didn’t get enough credit for this I’m rolling

2 Likes