Silly/Moronbox collection part 1 (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Set 1!

I was tempted to make a proper set of illustrations out of this one, but I never did.
waystodieflying

My favorite part of this one was the guy who replied “this was me last week”.
vomit

Do fluffies have a word for virgin?
not fat

Headcanon: Pregnant mares float. Like rubber duckies!
buoyancy

GRANDMA NO

maybe a little pee

looks fine to me

should have worked

55 Likes

The lemonade one is pure gold… literally

6 Likes

Loving this. I like the variety :slight_smile:

2 Likes

gives WhalerTom 50 internet points

1 Like

A fluffy word for virgin…

Maybe “Neba’ enfed fwuffy”?

1 Like

I doubt Hasbio programmed them with an idea of virginity. Hell, I doubt they even have a hymen since Fluffy biology logic is no male could ever thrust through one for comedic reasons.

They could learn it, like some canons imply religion as learned and passed on. But Fluffies being easy to gaslight, quick to lie, and forgetful means the answer is whatever the Fluffy is asking for.

1 Like

I remember that last one.
And why not turn this in to a set after all ?
No time like the present right ?
And this place isnt not nearly as hostile or abuse focused as the booru was, I think Fc would groove with it and then some.

That would be a Hell of a story. A stallion convinces his owner to either get him a special friend or let him breed. One or the other. Mare procured, the stallion mounts, humps desperately for however long is funny or sad or whatever. Three weeks later she is just the same as before so to the vet they go!

Come to find out she is a genetic malform with a fully intact hymen. And not pregnant.

Thank you for viewing this thirty second story!

1 Like

Makes sense! Though since they know they need enfies to become moms, it also makes sense they’d know no enfies = can’t be a mom. Whether they have a word for that situation, well, it’s somehow never come up.

1 Like

Damn, granny had game!

2 Likes

I blame the sexism in a lot of Fluffy writing, but Mares don’t seem to think much about details in the one-track mind of getting babies. Some stories don’t need their babies to be biologically theirs, they just want infants. The rest is just unpleasant work.

Actually, has anyone written them going into heat? Males seem to function with human fertility, females don’t desire the act of sex and are very rarely depicted even enjoying it.

@bunnybunnyhops just had a filly going into heat and grinding on toys in Ruby Red

1 Like

Nice.

Well grandma…Yeah the special “sowwy stick”…

Absoutely adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: