Simple procedures - Alt. ending (Cmss by RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup everyone!
Here’s an alternative ending for Simple procedures, commissioned by @anon68543914 , thank you! :3

This comic was made in a sketch way, to follow the original roadmap of the original story :slight_smile:

It is now canon to me too xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me.

Oh, btw I realized (maybe just an intuition) that more and more texts and OC stories are appearing around here lately. If you guys wanna cmss just a cover for your stories, I love making those :slight_smile:

95 Likes

Perfect ending

5 Likes

I know right

6 Likes

Sad the owner never believe a mare’s smell can recognize their foal ,unless the owner’s distrust on their pet and what shit she did before that angered the owner. :cold_sweat:

Added some mares would intentionally disowned their foal for stupid reason as well.

15 Likes

I bet a changeling is looking pretty appealing now that she has no babies.

5 Likes

To be fair, cats are that dumb. They won’t recognize a cat they’ve known their whole life when it comes back from the vet smelling different.

5 Likes

Hamster mothers eat their newborns if you touch them, cuz they will smell different
if you hold one in your hand they’ll go full dinner at him

6 Likes

Exquisite suffering and the proper amount of fluffy and human idiocicy.

1 Like

So did they swap baby a with baby b, or did they do something that made the mother unable to recognize it?

2 Likes

just a diferent smell from a swaped baby

3 Likes

thats an example of “someone who shoudnt have a pet” levels of “intelligence”

1. takes a baby to receive permanent damage for aesthtic reasons
  2. dont believe the mother when she says theres something wrong
  3. blame the mother for it and take the other babys away

Honestly if the mom and babys find a better house they’ll have dodged a bullet

3 Likes

Changeling: Fluffy Addition

1 Like

good ending and all but jesus can that fluffy make up it’s mind either she wants it or not because she suddenly wants the “babbeh” after it fucken died.

3 Likes

My own headcanon has always been that a fluffy mother will always take on new babies as long as she feels her own foals’ health/happiness is secured, i.e. has enough milk, safe place to live, etc. Now in this situation, with my fluffies, the mother would be confused and say that it isn’t HER baby but she’d raise it anyway because “babies make everything better” and more babies means more better.

Now, something like this could still happen if the mother is a bad mother and/or a brat who thinks that her babies and her babies alone are good babies deserving of love, or if she is a particularly stupid fluffy that just can’t properly gadge that her babies are taken care of.

2 Likes

she actually wants the others back
he took all of them away

Hahahahaha that was awesome! She was such a good mother and could tell what was going on and jsut because of her stupidity she ended up losing all of her foals, hahaha Love it when they beg.