Simple Sketch Doodle Request thread- All-Box Welcome (Miemie)

Hii, going to be doing sketch requests to warm-up before drawing some other stuff.

This thread will be kept active, so check back in from time-to-time for new sketch content. u w u

Not first come first serve, I’ll sketch it out if it’s appealing to me. I’m okay with most stuff n’ boxes.

Just no extremely racist, sexist, misogynistic, or any other extreme content that is questionable towards anything besides fictional fluffy pony. Just here for the fluffies, 24/7.

I’ll try to keep the thread going for a while, especially since I want to keep practice-up and it’s pretty fun when I’ve got free time! Thanks for reading and see you around! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

cute pegasus that is missing a wing
their owner has made them a cardboard replacement

2 Likes

A little foal playing with a big soccer ball

1 Like

fluffy sucking it’s own dick in front of house guests

4 Likes

Autofluffio, you might say.

4 Likes

a fluffy-bug hybrid

or that typical dog thing of “what are you eating?! spit it out!!” but with a stubborn fluff

2 Likes

A fluffy pony deciding to adopt a kitten or puppy as a substitute (or in addition to) one of its own babies.

2 Likes

Fluffy nomming a hamburger happy meal.

1 Like

awww, that would be super cute, a fluffy with a litter of orphaned kittens

1 Like

13 Likes

That is sooooo goddamn cute and exactly what I had in mind. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

A real unicorn granting a fluffy’s wish for spaghe9.

There goes my idea for the Ku Fwuff Kwan burning a cross on a poopie fluffy’s lawn.

How about ducklings imprinting on a mare and following her around?

1 Like

Two fluffies with their tails tied together as a way of forcing them to get along.

3 Likes

A pillow fluffy trying to kill itself but never succeeding

1 Like

I got carried away with this idea oops. Otherwise here you go.

10 Likes

Omfg it is sooo cute thanks

2 Likes

A fluffy with a pile of coins and coin shaped things they have collected attempting to purchase food.

1 Like

Fluffy interacting with it’s pet siblings.Specificly non furry pets. Like a fish in a fish tank. Or gecko or bearded dragon

I imagine a fluffy watching the fish swim around and saying “Wub watchin’ fishy brudda swim! Fwuffy knu dat wawa not awways bad!”

Or “Scaley sissy am suuu coow! Numming aww da buggy munstahs!”- Fluffy talking about their lizard sibling eating
“Yeah, the crickets taste like sketti to her!”- the owner, in reply to the fluffy

1 Like

A smarty trying to defecate on its own reflection.

1 Like