Sir Fluffington, a tale of a (self proclaimed) hero. by: ill_do_it_myself

It all started when a certain pegasus, Sir Fluffington, when he was a young foal, he always wished to spread the joy of tea with everyone. How he knew about tea, no one knows, since he was abandoned by his family right after he stopped drinking milk and could walk around, most likely due to his rather odd ways of talking and thinking. (and totally not because of how he looks)

Anyway, after he was abandoned he had to find a place to live, so after finding a hole underneath a lone tree, he decided to live there, determined to find the one thing he desired, tea. Until one day, he saw something he never saw before, humans. He was being wary of the weird things they were holding, thinking they were there to take his (non existent) tea, until he saw it.
Sitting there like a gift from the sky fathers above, tea.
He quickly walked up to one of the humans and asked them politely:

“Hello kind human, i see that you have the greatest thing in this world commonly reffered to as tea, may i please partake in this heavenly refreshment, and share it with my fellow ponies?”

The humans, quite obviously disturbed by this freak of nature acting talking even weirder than usual, screamed:
“What the actual cinnamon toast kentucky fried fuck?! why does it talk like that?! and why does it have look like a crossbreed between a fluffy and a 1731 lion taxidermy?!”
and ran away from the fucked up mutant talking like a human while still screaming, to which Sir Fluffington looked at them visibly confused and shouted:

“Wait, i only wish for love and hugs, and tea! Please do not run from me! Why must you be mean?!”

But it was too late, the humans were gone, leaving behind only a single half empty box of tea bags, and a cup of tea that fell over.

Three weeks later, after consuming the tea left in the cup, and somehow getting the tea out of one of the bags, only to find out it wasn’t drinkable, and thus thinking he was betrayed by the box, he confused a hallucinogenic plant for actual tea, because it had water in it.

After a night of screaming to the sky, the box containing the tea bags, and an unfortunate beetle, thinking they took his tea away from him, he woke up to find the tea bag he discarded the previous in a puddle of water, or as he quickly found out, tea.
Sir Fluffington then found out, after multiple hours of thinking about this strange phenomenon, the tea bags need to be in water to make tea. He then had, in his mind, the greatest idea ever!
If he went to the lake and put the tea in it, he could make a lake of tea for him and everyone to share!
after what felt like an entire day of walking to the lake (it was 10 minutes), to finally spread the joy of tea, he reached his destination, the lake where a few herds went to drink. (mostly because Sir Fluffington was even scarier and weirder than a 3 headed alicorn to the herds, and he never went to the lake.)
After arriving to the lake, he noticed a herd was there, still drinking water, but after noticing him, they quickly disappeared. (most likely to tell the other herds about Sir Fluffington being at the lake and to avoid it)
Sir Fluffington then proudly announced to no one but himself:

“these poor ponies shall finally recieve the greatest gift from the sky fathers, and i shall be a hero to them! they shall remember my name for generations to come!”

And then he promptly started charging to the lake, convinced that after consuming the (obviously not a real) tea plant, he himself had become the greatest source of tea.
He then jumped, flapped his wings, like a graceful pegasus from legends, and while the sun was shining on him like the heavens themselves were praising his courageous and heroic actions, promptly proceeded to drown after jumping in the water.

2 days later the herds were exterminated and the lake (which was actually a shallow pond) was drained and the area was turned into a Starbucks.

The end.

(just really felt like making a dumb story like this, hope it’s entertaining for someone lmao)

1 Like

Good grief, ponies asking for tea? Well I’ve never!
sluuuurp

2 Likes