Site Rules

… Who? :no_mouth:

5 Likes

No, really, who?

5 Likes

I wish I could say, but the only hint I can give is that they love deleting comments.

5 Likes

To be honest, I think unless the creator doesn’t speak English at all, or only extremely poorly, they should use English for comics/stories as well. Or provide an English translation.

For example, I wouldn’t make something in my first language on here because most people wouldn’t understand it. Why deliberately make something not accessible to most people?

4 Likes

Praise the Lord and pass the bullets!!

3 Likes

Its “praise the Lord and pass the ammunition”

You act like you don’t care about 1910s music.

(I wonder if I could shove this stick up my ass any further)

4 Likes

You’re right! My google search has failed me… I HAVE failed at a simple google search. I am nothing :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

i been on the site for a bit, and i noticing something so i kind of want to know given the rules and what not

can a human sexually abuse a fluffy? like fuck them and shit? i kind of what to know, can it be in art form, or does it have to be in writing only?

welcome
and yes you can always fuck a fluffy, as long as it stays in controversial. if you want to see it I can give an instruction on how to unmute it

1 Like

thank you and yes please do,

1 Like
  1. join this group
    Controversial - FluffyCommunity
  2. your profile page → preferences → categories → muted (don’t know if this step is still relevant, but check anyway)
2 Likes

Does using other artist style breaking rule number 7 ?

no, we have too many wolfram style enthusiasts for that

4 Likes

Would arguments about politics violate Rule 9

See the last line of rule 8.

Ah I missed that, thank you