Siwwy Poopie Babbeh! FULL COLOR UPDATE ! [ by Milky ]

The poopy baby does not know it is his place to suffer and die.

The poopy baby only knows that it is better to be alive.

4 Likes

My lil chirpie Babbeh doodle is causing a philosophical debate and I love it.

6 Likes

NGL, I’m kinda surprised.

“It is sad that the poopy baby is starved and abused” did not strike me as a debatable topic.

5 Likes

everything is a debatable topic if you try hard enough!

3 Likes

Oh man. A few months ago THIS would’ve been a debatable topic. Some people :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I disagree :wink:

What was going on that would make that a hot topic?

1 Like

didnt say it as a good debatable topic, but it can exist nonetheless!

2 Likes

I just don’t see it as abuse. It’s simply neglect and in your case ‘sadly’ in-character in how fluffies act regularly.

Compared to the animal kingdom, I’d say that the behavior of the mother is not all that bad and forceful in upholding fluffy hierarchy. Sure, fluffies being retarded means she will most likely not get enough food more than once and the poopie will starve, the second least favorte after it, etc.
But maybe I have seen too many animal documentaries where mothers would consciously harm their own offspring to uphold their hierarchy and cohesion. Now look at fluffies again and their only obstacles are their general stupidity and lack of a basic planning ability.

You don’t have to topple the whole system when the point of failure is that fluffies are inept.

2 Likes

I love chirpies too.

2 Likes

They’re my fave fluffies to draw… so widdle

4 Likes

Love it but…can I smack the bitch for making the poor poopie thin like that? :triumph:

3 Likes

Well, time to get the ‘bad mummah’ stomping boots, and the ‘good brown babbeh’ safe room ready.

2 Likes

Get in line, and the biggest sorry stick you can find.

1 Like

At least she feeds her poopeh babbeh

1 Like

Have at her haha!

1 Like

Poopie Babbeh eats last, but still eats when there’s enough left!

3 Likes

It’s even more heart wrenching in color!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy: oops!!

1 Like

93e8a435-fd69-4679-ab05-395ce0d4b329

6 Likes