Size versus capacity (ChelG)

Fluffies are generally drawn with comically tiny penises, and evidence in most headcanons suggests that they’re mostly bowel by volume and can pass the contents of said bowel at high speed, implying the sphincter can open up fairly wide. This led me to wonder if anally-enfed enfie babbehs/micros might be comparatively undamaged, physically speaking. Anyone have any fluffy anatomy diagrams to compare?

3 Likes

Name in title. Topic should be community post.

The discussion was in the chat last night.

Fluffy PPs are comically small by human standards and if you scaled a horse down to the size of a human the human would have a larger PP. Assuming you keep fluffies anatomically proportional that would mean they still have small PPs for an animal their size.

Its really up to your headcannon. Anal sex is generally unsafe without lube. Large colons don’t protect from excess friction.

4 Likes

Okie-doke, edited.

Yeah, but it’d probably mean they didn’t get outright impaled through other organs, I think?

1 Like

Maybe not always a death sentence. The trope is breeding studs and smarty rapists generally which may be more well endowed, excessively violent, ect.

2 Likes

I mean, fluffy foals are usually like, 1/10 the size, and I’d bet 1/20 the weight of an adult fluffy.

Also, even if length is not a problem, the width is what’s lethal.

3 Likes

I give their dicks length and width sufficient to impale a foal all the way through and/or push organs out.

1 Like

That part depends on how wide the sphincter can open, and that depends on how the fluffy ability to shoot out vast quantities of poop works. Is it a cascade or a laser beam? Are fluffies literally built like this?

1 Like

Just because the anus can stretch to accept an arm inside it (there’s some ladies that really do take a whole arm inside) does not mean you won’t die someone suddenly sticks his whole arm up your ass without lube.

So, only if your fluffies are made out of rubber.

A fluffy colon is bigger on the inside.

You can call it a TURDIS.

2 Likes