Sketch comm (cuppa)

For a friend. I love drawing eyes so i put a lil eyeball guy in there. Was using mcgonagall as a reference

59 Likes

Cute

1 Like

Those eyes will steal souls!

2 Likes

I love how bored the yellow one is. “Huggies otay, bu’ fwuffy weawwy into fwuffy’s music caweew.”

2 Likes

Aww little cuties! :glee:

I wanna swear at em!

1 Like

Wonderful little piece

1 Like

I can see the semblance to Magow’s fluffs. Love them little weirdos with oversized, bulbous eyes. And love the lil man eyeballing them fluffs.

2 Likes

Those little bastards are painfully cute.

1 Like

The yellow one gives me the vibe of a dude who lives out of a hotel room in New Mexico and hasn’t seen his children in three years. He looks broken by the world.
The orange one is simply a cutie patootie.

4 Likes

Magow-magow’s designs are supreme since they’re great looking, complex, and somewhat easy to use/repeat.

4 Likes

You’re meaning to say there’s more than one Magow and there’s designs of him? :eyes:

1 Like

Like this, perhaps?

3 Likes

I’m trying to say McGonnagall had his fluffies call his persona Magow-magow, and that he was an artist whose fluffy design is extremely influential for good reason.

3 Likes

No.

Just no.

Please God, no.

3 Likes

I’ve no idea who made this. I found this online. On Facebook of all places. And I needed to pass on the curse of insanity it brings so I might know peace.

2 Likes

Dude, I just shot toothpaste through my nose! IT HURTS!

1 Like

Those eyes look like they’re about to pop!!

1 Like