Sketch Interpretation of FluffStem Experiment #4 (AMPathy05)

(This is from Introducing FluffStim! thing I made. Also, this is the first image I attempted to make on this sight.)

“This is an update to FluffStem experiment four. Due to the lack of oversight from my assistant, the mutated fluffy has escaped the test room. It was formally a fluffy that was adopted, but the former owner chose the option to shave his fur, amputate his limbs, castrate him, gouge his eyes, pull out his teeth, and hook him up to tubes. Thus they called it, Nuggetfication. Reason as to WHY that owner chose that option or that it IS even an option to begin with, I’d rather not know.”

“Regardless, the security team looked through the cameras to track this monstrosity down and terminate it. Since it somehow gained the strength to penetrate bulletproof glass, we cannot risk it going free. We failed, but we at least have a visual representation of it. Needless to say, it needs to be terminated for a good reason.”

“Judging from the appearance, it had regained his fur and mane, but his body seems expanded to the point that it exceeds the size of an average fluffy. With its skin and muscles bulging out. Speaking of, his right front leg is bulbous and swollen with muscle from the shoulder to where it and the foreleg connects And instead of a hoof at the end, are four legs that seemed average size, but it just makes it more uncanny. As for the right front leg, it is indeed far too long for a fluffy, but it is as if to match the length of his other leg. However, he has two forelegs right below the knee. And as to where his hind legs should be it is at normal size, uneven but as small and stubby as normal fluffy legs. It is just that he has grown ADDITIONAL hind legs to support the front half of his body, as the tail as been elongated, slender and naked save for the base and the tip of said tail. While it regained his eyes, both of them are in the left socket while the right remains empty. And while he regained his teeth, they are jutted out like the flayed muzzle of his equestrian counterpart.”

“It could still be hiding in the facility or, god forbid, managed to escape to the outside. If the latter, then the notice as to terminate it in on sight has been sent to the other local Hasbio labs. I am definitely going to discharge Berkeley after finishing the log. This is Professor Amanda Barnes, signing off.”

6 Likes