Sketches and WIP's (Pastry_Knight)

WIP Drunks Vs Fluffies

Holiday Drawing, saw a dead animal on the street and this resulted, didn’t realise the notepad I took was dotted paper.

WIP, Poopie Famiwy, From a sketch I previously posted that I want to do properly.

Need to redo this panel as I kinda fucked up where I started the sketch.

Happy Birthday

Conveyor belt, drawing this got me thinking about a bigger picture where a pillows family leaves them as they try to run away from their fate.

WIP, Dangerous Hamsterwheel, someone asked for this on the discord, I am working on it but this was the storyboard I did when I was on holiday

Not seen much art for zip-ties being used on fluffies

55 Likes

So emotive! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had that same thought just a few days ago. With all the depictions of fluffy removal groups why didn’t any of them just roll up with a couple reusable zip ties.
Great work as always.

2 Likes

See my field of fucks, for it is barren.

How much i care about the fluffies being hurt

Much improved line work in some of these. Keep up the good work.

Have there been drawings of those plastic can rings? I think I’ve seen it only for seafluffies

I feel like ferals getting caught in trash loops is very unexplored in general. You’d think with them digging through the trash all the time they’d get caught on like a rubber band or something and think it’s a pretty accessory, then choke to death as they grow.

1 Like

Loving the hamster wheel one the most - original! Though the text can be hard to read - I couldn’t understand it all.

Throwing a litterpal a birthday party but then just giving them a pile of shit with a candle on top is so deliciously cruel

1 Like