Sketti Day with Mummah (By: PeppermintParchment)

Here’s a fanart of @MintFox199 characters, I made it because she’s always such a wholesome cookie in the comments. I hope you like it!

Characters:
Fresa
Blueberry Pie
Lemon Whip
Reese
Velvet

34 Likes

Disgustingly cute.
If we ever team up with me writing and you providing illustrations we will send the entire website in to terminal diabetic shock.

Diabolical !

2 Likes

I’m willing to provide pictures, all you have to do is ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jokes on you i can’t tell the difference between sour and sweet

Oh my gosh! I love it so much! Thank you! I’m honestly feeling myself tearing up because this is the first gift art I’ve ever received, I feel so happy

2 Likes

I might take you up on that.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad you like it. Use it however you want, it’s yours now! Glad to have you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna use Fresa for my pfp, I’d honestly give you a hug if this were in person, unless your not ok with hugs, in which I will send good vibes your way

1 Like

Feel free to, you know how to reach me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hugs are fine! I’m glad you like it, and I’m honored you want to use it as a PFP. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah, you getting free Huggies for life, my friend

1 Like

Huggies an’ wub :people_hugging:

1 Like

Friends are for huggies and wub

1 Like

lovely art as always

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

np , always a joy to see your art come across my notifications.

i’ve been dabbling into other boxes

1 Like

I saw that you’re also expanding your fluffy headcanon as well, are you perhaps going to make a story about “bad colored” herds soon?

i’m not a story writer sadly , i’m more of a drawer

1 Like

Super cute! They all look so soft and squishy! I like how you drew the food, I now want Sketties for myself.

1 Like

It’s always a good time for skettis!
Thank you,I appreciate the compliments.

1 Like