Sketti Mummah? (by Booperino)

depends, in some universes its part of coding, in others (like the booperverse) language is learned, so the phrase could be something they heard from a mummah song maybe

2 Likes

Oh damn dis is cute. Kinda endearing how it starts with the snake being like,”Oh…prey warm. OuO. I eat, no warmth. Keep fur now.” Den it turns to,”HISS DIS IS MA BOI! YU HURT I BITE!”

4 Likes

Wow…aside from save him due to it gives warmed

They end up as a couple and…babies coming :flushed:

2 Likes

they are mom and son, not a couple XD

5 Likes

“Yew might be a big-time redneck (or Euro-peean royal-tee) if you don’t let that stop ya.”

2 Likes

They can hybridize? Neat! Ratsnakes seem like great pets.

1 Like

Ah oki thanks that clears up what they are saying :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They are neat pets. Corn, king, milk, fox and blue beauties are all types of rat snakes. So mating a common black rat snake with a corn snake isn’t unusual. And rat and corns are good beginner snakes.

2 Likes

Aaah! I didn’t know that. Corns are prettier, but I think if I were to get a snake I’d like a black rat snake, they seem pretty easygoing and social (for snakes)

1 Like

They are and if you like to learn more, or want to get a proper set up, or just watch baby noodles being born or have a woman read an alligator care guild while an alligator is in her lap. Snake Discovery. Emily has the fun teacher energy and she seems like she cares for the animals in her care.

3 Likes

Thank you! Sounds enjoyable even if I’m not ready to take the leap yet.

2 Likes

Nice story, great work.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this has happened before with snakes

1 Like

Learning means it’s passed as a tradition. That implies there was a fluffy mummah several generations ago that teached their foals a version of the mummah song that goes:

Babbehs nu am foh huwties,
Babbehs nu am foh nummies,
Babbehs nu am foh enfies,
Babbehs onwy foh huggies and wub!

5 Likes

Snakes are cool…

1 Like

Dammit Boop! How am I to get my fluffy with snake for a tail if not by this method! Gah! :angry: :laughing:

2 Likes

You could always strike a deal with the Yaun Ti.

2 Likes

The guys renowned specifically for duplicity, intrigue and snake themed human sacrifice? :thinking:

That might be crazy enough to work! Besides, what’s the worst that could happen! :grin:

3 Likes

I had some real fun playing the party healer during the labrynth of madness in PF 1 greyhawk. ~chuckle~

We had to change our normal operations cause I tended to be pretty effective and wounds healed there tended to partially/completly transmute to snake equivalent. Even then had plenty of surgery to do in downtime to get everyones skin/bone structures back to normal again. xD

2 Likes

Snake: Red from the Red Green show (Take a Southern gent, send him to Canada and enjoy redneck solutions to Canadian simple things)

Babbeh Hiss: Neil Patrick Harris’ Barney

Yeah, my brain is a bit fried rn, surrey

2 Likes