Sketti Night by Chikahiro

Note: Is massive continuity error. Hot dog has her 2 front legs still. Here, she does not have them. I had a brain fart and forgot to draw them. Sigh.

I also forgot to draw the scar/birthmark on her face, but frankly that’s the lesser offense.

21 Likes

That looks like tagliatelle or fettuccine to me. :eyes:

In my headcanon sketties don’t specifically mean spaghetti. What about yours? Just kinda curious.

3 Likes

Hasn’t thought about it. I’m not sure they’d know the difference. It’s a bland but satisfying starch with an umami- heavy sauce :ok_hand::upside_down_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ah, it’s just one of those things, you know. One wonders how the lore is approached by others. Looks tasty though.

3 Likes

The garlic bread was sprinkles with parmesan cheese, then actually toasted in a waffle iron. I’m not sure where my brother got the idea to do that but it was an interesting spin on a familiar dish.

I like the idea of them having a favorite food, regardless of reason.I personally prefer pesto to marinara or generic spaghetti sauce. I have yet to try Filipino spaghetti sauce, which is sweeter than what I’m used to.It is sold around here, and there are restaurants that serve it.

My macaroni and cheese however is pretty damn awesome, but I don’t think would be very good for a fluffy. It’s not very good for me. Is 3 pounds of cheese enough?

3 Likes

You know, it’s funny you mention pesto. Fenrir’s favourite type of sauce on pasta is basil pesto. He has a thing for greens and herbs.

If it were me, I’m kind of a aglio e olio guy. Simple and garlicky.

But I also like pesto.

3 Likes

Widely, widely varied. So varied, that I feel like it takes a long time just to keep track of which person has which idea.

4 Likes

Cute and delicious sketties :yum:

2 Likes

Obviously they are just on vacation visiting the other legs, they’ll be back soon. :grinning:

3 Likes