Sketti Night for Mint Chip and Sage (by Alpama)

This was a commission from @iFluffybooru ! :smiley:

105 Likes

Oh my favorite boys… our home will always be a safe place… for you.

11 Likes

Eyyy i know these fluffy characters! Freakin awesome dude! :two_hearts::sunglasses::beers:

5 Likes

So are they rescued and the human treats them well and they are the exceptions to well… you know everything going on in final panel… you know what im trying to say?

3 Likes

that’s a fantastic question i didn’t even think to ask

5 Likes

Cuz id like to imagine the mantle is what happens to Fluffies that are either spoiled or stuff like that or are ferals that invaded his house.

4 Likes

the fire rises

1 Like

Any fluffy that I promise is safe will be safe, but that promise is not made to very many fluffies.

4 Likes

Mint chip I know, Sage I do not, and then that poor blue stitched up one. Hope they’re safe

1 Like

Sage is a fluffy I adopted from BloodyBoots and the purple one will be having a story released about it sometime in the next bit.

6 Likes

Oh no babeh!

1 Like

Dawww Mint Chip is so happy

1 Like

I love his little “num num nums” on the last panel <3

1 Like

This is a great piece and it’s very interesting to see a world fleshed out within it that isn’t just “they all had sketties and lived happily ever after.”

While I can’t say I want Mint Chip to experience anything other than total suffering, there seems to be a goal in mind with this comic’s universe and that vision is willing to include fluffy abuse.

Who knows if Mint Chip will be happy in the end? I hope not, but the menace of his environment makes no promises either way. Great job and thank you for building upon the “Mint Chip mythos” rather than adopting him to figuratively put him on a shelf.

1 Like

Well, at least Mintchip is happy…

1 Like

Somehow I missed your comment, there’s a reason I bugged you so much for the adopt, Ive got a greater universe planned out lol.

Always and forever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your safe and for any other fluffys who would dare lay a hoove on you … let’s say their in for a reallu BAD time ~ ( frick sakes i made a undertale ref here )