Skettie Munstah (by Labcoat)

Limey is also scared of string, hoses, cords, pretty much anything that could remind him of the skettie munstah.

120 Likes

You may have unlocked a training technique there.

Once the foal is walking and talking you traumatise it with something long and stringy, say whipping it senseless or tying it up tight with fishing line. So long as it associates the pain with the spaghetti like item and not you, it’ll never want sketti again.

Of course this is in the realm of cruel to be kind so it’s not for everyone, and those who are up for it might run to risk of accidental death, but there’s a middle ground here worth investigating.

27 Likes

more for the pink one hehe

4 Likes

This was fuckin hilarious, i’m glad he only got hurt pschologic.

2 Likes

Looks like Limey needs to be introduced to me. I’ll whip him in shape

3 Likes

Give Limey ravioli or macaroni and cheese

3 Likes

Sorta like a cat afraid of cucumbers or pickles… gasp imagine a Dluffy traumatized by that too thinking its a snake…or have a snake in a bowl and it thinks skettis are monsters. Like a ball python, hognose or cornsnake… a species that may not harm a fluffy but traumatise it in association

3 Likes

“Look out, your spaghetti has turned into a monster.”

“Siwwy daddeh, dat nu am munstah, dat am cownsnek. He wook scawy, bu nu wiww huwt Fwuffy.”

“Why the fuck do you listen to the Discovery Channel more than you do me?”

12 Likes

Honestly that sounds like a hilarious comic. As lomg as the fluffy aint a micro i can see them being buddies

2 Likes

Give them lasagna and tell them it’s bwockie nummies

3 Likes

Ooooh thats even better thats genius. But be sure to tell them not to stack it

2 Likes

Awwww!

2 Likes

Good day Limey, fo uou have time to talk about our lord and savior … the flying spaghetti monster?

2 Likes

Those examples seem a little too dangerous for something so fragile. Maybe something involving shoelaces would be better? Not sure how to inflict sufficient trauma with that, though.

The important thing is to traumatize them to abhor something they love! Any physical permanent damage is, in this context, a fortunate side effect.

Awwww, poor little guy

A remote controlled roomba with a bunch of long yarn strings spinning around as it " chases" a room full of foals, even better if the yarns are pasta color and it has some decoravire meatballs. Could maybe even fix adult fluffies.

1 Like

If its a foal a ball python will absolutely harm it. Yummy foal.

But then you can no longer use the sketti and stick method to train them.

1 Like

So bud that cool