Sketties (by: FallenAngel)

fluff14-w

Acorn enjoying his sketties day.

67 Likes

Awww whose a good fluffy? Pats head

5 Likes

He probably worked hard for his sketties too, unlike his greedy, shitty family.

7 Likes

So wholesome!
Btw, what kind of works does he do? I don’t think it was ever really mentioned

3 Likes

He just assist anything at the garden with Leafy and Faust or at the mistress’ home. Cleaning stuff.

He also assist Leafy on forgaging herbs and shrooms outside.

Also his :poop: act as fertilizer for the garden.

8 Likes

A portly little fellow.

4 Likes

I like the idea of mystery mistress Emma cooking some Barilla in her little hut, before mysteriously leaving it for Acorn to find. Possibly guided by her little golem that she ran inside to possess to make it all very mysterious to him.

3 Likes

Leafy’s mistress will appear sooner or later she is currently in the city , enjoying her tests of fluffy urban survival and continuing her strive to make a better fluffy breed .

3 Likes

I just imagined poor Acorn accidentally put like wrong leaves in a potion, apologising, just for the potion to be better (something like in Ratatouille but better)

Edit: do Emma/Leafy or Mistress enjoy abuse/justified abuse? Or do they do it purely for justice?

2 Likes

Leafy / Emma is more on justice.

The mistress on the other hand well shes more into justified abuse ( for science! As she would say) but not fully go into abuse route she hates senseless abuse often times abuse the abuser for fun of it.

For Acorn, will show his progress in future story.

4 Likes

Oo interesting! Emma is such an innocent sweet bean ^^

1 Like

attempts to eat the bowl

1 Like

Yay Acorn!

2 Likes

soooo the motion of the tail pumps the sketti in2 its belly

2 Likes

It’s hilarious to me…
Standard shitrat= skin it alive make it watch its favorite child burn…
Dumb kind fluffy who is just trying= I will protect it with my life, please share my bed tiny broken creature.

He slorp :3

2 Likes

Oh boy! I’m so happy for him. If wanting bad were to happen to Acorn I swear I’d go find the tallest building in town and jump off it headfirst into a traffic intersection.

3 Likes

Don’t give him that, he was eating healthy in the garden with leafy

3 Likes

sketties!

2 Likes

Truly adorable little spud! :blush:

1 Like