Skidmark - By BloodyBoots

26 Likes

Your subscription to life has been canceled

17 Likes

And stupid fluffies like you get their faces shoved in their own waste for being fucking brats.

6 Likes

now its no more sketty for the rest of your life shit-for-brains

7 Likes

I feel like I caused this somehow… :frowning:

4 Likes

And the poopies go back into your poopie place where they will stay till I decide to let them out.

3 Likes

My brain: “I’ll show you Cancer sketti night!”

5 Likes

My wife said the same thing! Lol

3 Likes

Time to get drop kicked directly into the fireplace, little man.

3 Likes

Thats it I’m gonna use a Gympie gympie plant leaf as toiletpaper on his backside…

Its basically Australian super stinging nettles which quote " the fibre-glass hairs pierce your skin and can break off . The sting lasts as long as the hairs remain below your skin; until your body physically forces them out. The pain from broken hairs can last for days to months and has even been cases of victims committing suicide to stop the pain."

So its basically worse than poson ivy, lets see this gremlin wipe his ass on the floor now after that.

3 Likes

Superglue his anus shut to teach him a lesson.
Best part is you’ll only have to teach him once.

3 Likes

I hope the sequel to this is the owner using the fluffy as a mop or scrub brush to get it out

4 Likes

Someone’s water bowl is going to be filled from the carpet cleaner’s tank I guess.

3 Likes

11 Likes

YES

That’s letting them off lightly, I would have done the same but that mop handle would be going where the sun don’t shine.

3 Likes

Nyu namsie am Skidmawk?!

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha death

1 Like

Flush him down the toilet

1 Like

Dogs do that if you don’t express their Anal Sac…

Poor fluffy must have issues on his…

This would fix that Pulls out Spike filled ,13 inch long 5 inch thick Dildo…

1 Like