Skin and bones (CookieCrunch)

Same, also a backstory

2 Likes

Love the detail on the text. All punctuation has a heart, even the ā€œiā€. When she receives the first emotional shock is when a crack appears in the middle of the hearts.

2 Likes

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH MY HEART

1 Like

:cry: my heart is full of sadnessā€¦

1 Like

Her positivity is heart wrenching! <3

1 Like

Nice art style.

1 Like

lol you crying abuot a missing shitty horn wait till I make u cry about ur missing balls and dick and ur dead friend lmao

cringe

As someone whoā€™s been suicidal and is currently dealing with an eating disorderā€¦ I feel for those fluffies way too much

1 Like

This one really struck home. Beautiful work.

Absolutely loved the art! And given the comments its a powerfull illustration at that. Honestly im enjoying the lack in back story. Sets a tone but gives the imagimation its own story. I myself imagined a stallion that was once great and had an act for intellegence and taought his heard to be good parents and learn to understand the world they were created into. But bigger herd hated his ideas and one by one mutilated fluffy generations (2 years) of sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, mares and friend stallions entire herd aside from dear wife muffin whose not only face scared but uterus as well leaving the broken alicorn and mate left with his failures and regrets everything crushed whithin him

This is one of the most beautiful fluffy comics Iā€™ve ever read. Iā€™m usually a guy for abuse but sometimes a good well written sad box is what some need to balance the taste. I wish and hope to see more of these two fluffies. I want to know what led them this point, and Iā€™m legit sad for them but happy that he at least has someone who loves him.

D:

Ouchie owie heart hurt AAHHH you make such good stuff!

I am hereing a lot of crying j: no shit d stop d: no- holy shit look j: it better to leave now d: but it sad j: fine the others fluffy are getting bored not have new friends