Skin and bones (CookieCrunch)

131 Likes

Reminds me of those PTSD ants.

8 Likes

This… this hit me hard. Emotionally. Are you doing alright?

20 Likes

I- Jesus this one hits like hell, I don’t think I’ve come across a fluffy comic that’s done that to me yet,
Hope you’re doing alright!

16 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: lemme actually say something, yes I’m fine. Just edgy

23 Likes

Wow

5 Likes

Damn that hit like a truck filled with bricks well done 10/10 would feel sad again

8 Likes

This might just well be the most shockingly dark fluffy comic I remember - not because of the amount of suffering, but the deep personal quality of it. The situation should be ideal for fluffies, but her friend is depressed on a level no fluffy was designed to understand. As far as I know, until now no one had actually depicted the wan die loop from other fluffies perspective.

10/10, this is why sadbox is the high art of the fandom.

22 Likes

Why is the other fluffy so big? Is it a different subspecies? Gimmie all that juicy lore!

4 Likes

Panel missing: the mare giving a gentle kiss, then wraps herself around his legs, then she nods off, sleeping. Hearing her softly breathing, he devours the Nummies, with a single tear running down his cheek, with this mumble

“Mahbe nu die tudays”

14 Likes

Reminds me of the classic Booger storyline. It doesn’t have the hilarity, but it does have the same deep sense of tragedy. Well done.

4 Likes

It is an alicorn and they are generally depicted as being slightly larger and more intelligent than your average fluffy.

5 Likes

:tired_face: poor alicorn…he was like broken horn and could he been abuse that much he wanted to die? :cry:

4 Likes

BUT HE’S SOOO BIG

3 Likes

He is a much larger stallion, bred to be big. But this big boy was also bred to be an alicorn, so he came out beefy. Well. He was beefy.

3 Likes

how long did it take to draw this

1 Like

I worked on it on and off for a day in a half, but all together it was about 20 hours.

3 Likes

oh thanks you must be fast

2 Likes

Interesting, backstory? abuse? experimental subject?

That mare really cares about him

I truly want to see more of this.

3 Likes