[Skrelptastic] Not Your Babbehs Anymore, Pt. 1

Not Your Babbehs Anymore, Pt. 1
By Skrelptastic

“Fwuffy so happies! Be mummah sooooooon~ Mummah fuww of babbehs, widdwe babbehs am fwuffies toooooo~” you sing happily. “Mummah am fwuffy, fwuffies am fo WUV! Gwow babbehs gwow! Gwow up big an stwong!”

You wiggle your weggies happily as you feel a little tickle in your big fluffy tummy. You know your little tummeh babbehs can hear your happy mummah song, and it makes them happy too! You smile and coo at your tummy, which has grown so big that your little pink weggies can’t even touch the ground anymore. But it’s ok, since you’re like a big fluffy ball toy now! And you love toys!

You hear a rustle as your speshow fwend yawns and opens his see-places from his nap. You gasp in delight as you see him stretch and give his powerful yellow wingehs a small flap. Every time you see speshow fwend your heawt feels all warm and fluffy, just like your tummeh babbehs must be! And the best part is that you and speshow fwend WUV each other so much! Even in the dark, meanie “awwey”, with your sad little nestie, you’re happy!

You continue to gaze joyfully at speshow fwend, your heawt swelling with wuv as he yawns one more time and happily trots over to you.

“Speshow fwend!” speshow fwend coos happily with a big fluffy smile. “Fwuffy nao am wakies! Fwuffy WUV speshow fwend!” he cries joyfully, galloping over to you and happily wrapping his weggies around your big fluffy tummy.

“Soon-mummah WUV speshow fwend! W-wuv speshow fwend so much!” you exclaim as pure happy wawas roll from your see-pwaces into your pretty pink fluff. Down in your tummy, you feel your tummeh babbehs shift again.

“Soon-mummah wuv wittwe tummeh babbehs,” you giggle. “Tummeh babbehs be babbehs SOON!”

Speshow fwend cheers and nuzzles your cheek. “Fwuffy tink…weww…” he mumbles shyly. “Fwuffy tink speshow fwend and soon-babbehs…bestest fwuffies EVAH!”

pbbbthhrl

A jet of poopies sprays out of speshow fwend’s poopie pwace, narrowly missing your nestie. You start to giggle as speshow fwend looks down in embarrassment, his see-pwaces filling up with saddie wawas. “Huuuuuu…fwuffy sowwy speshow fwend…am dummeh poopie fwuffy…huuuuu…”

You laugh and laugh. “Siwwy speshow fwend, soon-mummah so wuv yu! Speshow fwend nu can hewp poopies, mummah kno,” you say, nuzzling his cheek.

You can feel your heawt go all fluffy inside as speshow fwend nuzzles your cheek back and quickly dashes off to find nummies with a giggle. You smile joyfully as his beautiful yellow fluff disappears around the corner on his way to the nummie bin. Speshow fwend really is the bestest speshow fwend ever! Even in your sad little nestie, where food is icky and bad hoomins and munstahs always come by, you’re the happiest fluffy in the world because you have the bestest speshow fwend ever…and soon the bestest babbehs ever too!

You snuggle happily into your nestie and wait for speshow fwend. “Mummah wuv babbehs, babbehs wuv mummah, babbehs dwink miwkies, gwow up big an stwong! Fwuffy so happies, be mummah sooooon…”

You’re still singing your happy mummah song when speshow fwend finally rounds the corner after what seems like forever. You look up, expecting to see icky old hoomin nummies, but as speshow fwend gets closer you see he has something colorful in his mouth. Speshow fwend skids to a halt and excitedly drops the most beautiful flowers you’ve ever seen on the ground.

“Wook! Speshow fwend! Fwuffy fin bestest nummies EVAH! Nao speshow fwend tu make bestest miwkies fo bestest babbehs in da howw wowwd!” speshow fwend pants with a big gleeful smile.

“Wuv speshow fwend! Wuv bestest pwetty nummies!” you cheer, wiggling your weggies. “Tummeh babbehs get weady, mummah giv bestest nummies to tummeh babbehs nao!”

You take your time numming the pwetty nummies as speshow fwend curls up next to you. You finally finish with a little burp, causing you both to giggle. Your tummeh babbehs wiggle happily in your tummeh as you and speshow fwend both drift of to sweepies, side by side…

BOOM

Your see-pwaces shoot open at the loud noise, jolting you from your sleep. Your eyes dart around, trying to adjust to the brightness.

BOOM

The noise happens again, closer this time. You feel your poopie pwace open as the sound penetrates your heawt. In your belly you feel your tummeh babbehs squirm, sensing your fear.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

“SPESHOW FWEND!” you whisper in terror. “Dewe…am munstah! Soon-mummah mus keep babbehs safe! Speshow fwend mus…speshow fwend?”

You look over to see speshow fwend’s see-pwaces fixed in terror at a massive dark shape at the end of the alley. You gasp in fear as the booming sound grows louder with each step as the shape moves rapidly toward you. You turn to speshow fwend.

“S-SPESHOW FWEND!” you squeak. “Hewp!”

Speshow fwend looks over to you even as his lip trembles. “F-fwuffy…fwuffy so wuv speshow fwend…fwuffy keep mummah an soon-babbehs s-safe fwom…”

BOOM

Quaking in terror, you and speshow fwend slowly turn your heads to the dark munstah.

“Of course…of course it would be stupid goddamn FLUFFIES.”

You start in surprise as the munstah speaks. It takes every ounce of courage you have but you turn your head upwards to see the face of a…hoomin! Smiling down at YOU! You squeak in surprise; hoomins don’t usually come by, and they’ve never found your nestie before. But this one did, and to your surprise he’s smiling at you. But somewhere deep down…his smile gives you big scaredies.

“Hey little fluffies,” the hoomin speaks softly, baring his teeth in a scary grin. “Nice nest you’ve got.”

“T-tank y-yu nice m-mistah,” speshow fwend squeaks. “Speshow f-fwend be m-mummah soon s-so fwuffy f-fin bestest nes-”

“Yeah yeah that’s nice,” the hoomin interrupts. “Listen, I’ve got a bit of a problem and I’ve got the strangest feeling that you two can help me,” he says, his cold brown see-places coming to rest directly on you. You feel your heawt grow cold as the hoomin’s see-pwaces slowly move down to your big fluffy tummeh as you feel your tummeh babbehs move in your belly.

“You see,” the hoomin says quietly, still eying your belly. “I’ve been growing some flowers in my front yard for a few years now. Someone very special to me gave them to me as seeds, and I’ve put a lot of work into making them grow, keeping them healthy all these years.”

He pauses. “But then some…monster came and took them! Took them all!” the hoomin exclaims. “Years of work and care…gone! And I’d reallylike to find out who did it.”

For a moment your scaredies disappear, and you relax a little. You feel bad for the poor hoomin, losing his precious flowers like that. You open your mouthie to offer him huggies…but the sound of speshow fwend making scaredie poopies causes you to stop. You look at speshow fwend, his gorgeous yellow fluff quivering as he looks at the hoomin in terror. You’re confused…and then the scaredies return as you realize where the nummies came from.

“F-f-fwuffy n-nu kno mistah…p-pwease jus…jus weave fwuffies awone…” speshow fwend whimpers.

In one swift motion, the hoomin crouches down and sticks his face a few inches in front of the two of you. His smile is gone; all that’s left is his cold, heartless stare.

“I’m going to ask you one…more…time,” the hoomin whispers. You whimper in fear as your tummeh babbehs grow restless. “What…happened…to…my…flowers?”

“Pwease…n-nu kno…”

“LIAR!” the hoomin roars. You both squeak and make scaredie poopies as the hoomin straightens up to his full, terrifying height. “I KNOW IT WAS YOU! YOU,” he snarls, pointing a finger to your cowering speshow fwend, “LEFT A TRAIL!”

The hoomin points behind him and you realize in horror that speshow fwend, so excited to bring you nummies, left a trail of poopies leading right to your nest.

Speshow fwend presses so far into the corner of your box nestie that you’re worried he’ll disappear. “N-n-nice mistah…pwease…b-be nyu d-daddeh?” he begs tearfully.

As speshow fwend cowers in the corner, the hoomin glaring down at him, you feel something deep inside that you never thought you’d feel.

You have angries.

“WEAVE SPESHOW FWEND AWONE POOPEH DUMMEH!” you yell.

Speshow fwend gasps and looks at you in fear. The hoomin slowly turns and looks you right in the see-pwaces. Your babbehs squirm in your belly as scaredies and angries rage inside.

“SPESHOW FWEND BWING NUMMIES FO SOON-MUMMAH! BESTEST NUMMIES MEAN BESTEST BABBEHS! BABBEHS MOST 'POTANT TINGS IN DA WOWWD!” you yell. How could this dummeh hoomin not realize how important your babbehs are?

The hoomin just stares at you. “So let me get this straight…you ate my flowers…lied to me…and insulted me to my face…YOU…you pathetic, retarded, total waste of space…all for your miserable, shitty little foals?”

The meanie word hits you like a big metal hoofsie in your face. Your babbehs twitch frantically in your tummeh, the hoomin’s meanie voice and the meanie word making them writhe with saddies.

“N-nu say wowstest m-meanie wowd…” you demand, face scrunched up as you fight back saddie wawas. “Meanie wowds…bad fo bestest tummeh babbehs…huuuuu…”

The hoomin raises an eyebrow. Then he flashes that same, scary grin.

“Ass. Fuck. Cocksucking shitballs,” the grinning hoomin says, stepping closer with every word. You burst into tears as each horrible, meanie word pierces your heawt. Your babbehs squirm so hard in your belly it…it hurts!

“CGC,” he whispers.

“S-stahp! PWEASE! Meanie wowds bad fo babbehhhhhs!” you cry.

The hoomin laughs as you and speshow fwend sob together in your nest. “W-why so m-meanies? N-nu huwties tummeh babbehs!”

The hoomin finally stops laughing, but keeps smiling his scary smile. “Jesus, you’re REALLY concerned about those babies!” he chuckles.

You turn your head from your sobbing speshow fwend for a moment and glare at him through your saddie wawa-stained see-places. “D-DUMMEH! Soon-mummah t-teww yu aweady! B-babbehs mos’ 'potant tings evah!” you yell.

The hoomin smiles down at you and nods. “Y’know what fluffy? You’re right!” he exclaims. “YOUR very own fluffy foals are definitely the most important things on this planet. What WAS I thinking?”

You breathe a sigh of relief and relax. “Gud, hoomin finawwy unnastand! Nao say sowwy tu tummeh babbehs an speshow fwend fo be big dummeh meanie!” you demand with a firm snort.

The hoomin shakes his head with a sigh, and in the blink of an eye you’re choking as he closes his not-hoofsie around your throat. You scream in pain and flail your weggies in terror, the ground moving farther and farther and farther away from you as you feel your tummeh babbehs writhe in fear.

“N-NU! NU NU NU NU NU NU N-SKREEEEE!” you shriek as the hoomin clenches harder, his razor sharp not-hoofsies digging into your soft fluffy body. “S-SPESHOW FWEND! H-HEWWWW- SKREEEEE! SKREEEEEEE! SKREEEEEEEEEEE!”

Your shrieks echo off the walls of the alley as the hoomin clenches even tighter around your neck. Slowly he lifts you up to his face. You’re crying too hard to see his face, but by hearing his voice you know he’s smiling that awful, scary smile.

“This is too much fun,” the hoomin grins at you. “Y’know what? I think I’m gonna keep you…AND the ‘best foals EVER’.”

With that the hoomin grabs you by your tail and throws you over his shoulder. You shriek as you feel bits and pieces of your pretty tail being strained and ripped from their roots, like gwassies out of the dirt. Terror grips your heawt as you realize what this means for you…but as the hoomin turns you see speshow fwend sobbing in a ball with his hoofsie in his mouth like a babbeh.

“S-SKREEEEE! SPESHOW FWEND! S-SABE SOON-MUMMAH AN BABBEHS! HUUUUUUU HUUUUUUU HEEEEEEEWP!” you wail.

The sound of your angelic fluffy voice causes speshow fwend to look up, his see-pwaces stained with saddie wawas from the dummeh hoomin. Speshow fwend gasps as he sees your big, round, fluffy soon-Mummah outline moving away. And then you see his normally sweet, happy face change to the scariest face you’ve EVER seen as he narrows his see-pwaces and puffs up his cheekies.

“Dummeh…NU…TAKE…SPESHOW FWEND AN SOON-BABBEHHHHHHHS!” he screams fiercely. He angrily paws the ground with his powerful hoofsie and then charges down the alley after you!

The hoomin turns to look at speshow fwend charging toward him. You grin through the owwies at what big scaredies the hoomin must have at the sight of your brave, perfect speshow fwend galloping to your rescue! But you feel a cold seep back into your heawt as the hoomin lets out a scary chuckle and continues down the alley.

The hoomin turns…and you scream as you see speshow fwend lying on the ground, a pool of booboo juice spreading out from his head and staining his gorgeous brown fluff.

“N-NUUUUUUUU! SPEESHOW FWEEEEEEEEND!” you wail. You slam your hoofsies into the hoomin’s back over and over, but nothing happens. Your perfect speshow fwend could NOT…IS NOT taking forever sleepies. Any moment now he’ll pop up and dash toward you and scoop you up in his strong hoofsies with a smile and…and…

Speshow fwend’s body grows smaller and smaller as the hoomin, whistling a happy tune, carries you away from your home…to who knows what.

Your sorrowful weeping echoes off the walls and join with the happy whistles of your new, terrifying daddeh.

The hoomin opens the door to the dark room. Your shrieks have died down to whimpers but your heawt is no longer happy or fluffy…just cold and saddie. You weep quietly as the hoomin places you down on the floor…which is so soft and fuzzy that for a moment you stop making saddie wawas. Your tummeh rests in the padded floor as the hoomin steps away toward the door.

The image of speshow fwend’s booboo-juice fluff is burned into your see-places as the hoomin turns around in the doorway. The hoomin just looks at you for a moment…then he speaks.

“Sleep tight fluffy,” the hoomin says softly, grinning his awful scary grin. “You’ve got some best tummy babies to take care of, after all.”

The hoomin shuts the door with a soft click, engulfing you in complete darkness.

74 Likes

Will read, but you’ll want to put your name in the title/subject line there! Thank you!

1 Like

On the one hand, she’s clearly a good Fluffy, she loves her foals, she’s happy despite her circumstances, and she’s in a loving relationship.

On the other, she just kept digging herself deeper and deeper by thinking she could best a human. A human who she knows are big meanies.

Godspeed but I don’t have hope for her.

21 Likes

@Chikahiro did I not? Could have sworn I did, but I’m still getting used to the formatting on here lol. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Good on the human killing the father. Feral fluffies really are the worst. I hope the mother is forced to watch her children die a slow painful death.

13 Likes

they did tho

1 Like

I see it at the beginning now. So either you added it or I missed it. D’oh! Nevermind! Don’t mind me!

1 Like

Worst thing a feral would do always: stealing from someone’s garden and leaving his SHIT trail :man_facepalming:

Sometimes fluffies thinks everything they do is fine for them ONLY for them since they cant think beyond that. Only a few by experience and by chance still alive.

Her special friend dead and now so will be you and those poor foals you gonna give birth and be killed by the human monster. See you in skettiland

5 Likes

No skettiland for her only oblivion

2 Likes

Never lie, fluffs. Great story.

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the CGC bit supposed to mean when he’s saying all the expletives to trigger the soon mummah?

2 Likes

tldr, an old poster from the booru who was universally mocked for good reason.

When I wrote this story 6 or 7 years ago it was originally posted on Fluffybooru, and it was an in-joke from the community. There was a user who went by CatGirlChrissy (or CGC) that I’d wager anyone who was around back then still remembers.

To give you an idea of what this person was like, imagine you’re back in high school. You know that hyper annoying girl that every grade had at least one of? The one who would make random anime noises, smelled awful, and talked about her OCs nonstop? Imagine that but worse.

She would often upload pictures of fluffies she’d sketch on lined paper at very low quality. Not uncommon here on FC, but back on the Booru it was a lot more common to receive criticism or be outright roasted for uploading low effort content, especially since it would quickly bury the good content. When she’d get any criticism in any way, she’d freak out and go off on a rant, and I need you to believe me when I say those rants were some of the cringiest and most hilarious things most of us had ever read. Aichi, the active mod at the time, gave her a lot of chances but eventually even he had to ban her.

I could write a whole essay on some of the stuff this person did, but the best part was when someone mentioned a post of hers looked like someone just went into an online pony creator (which it turned out she had). She lost her shit and started replying to and threatening people as her “boyfriend”, who was supposedly a 6’2" 140 lb street fighter with anger issues who once stabbed a man in the jugular with a piece of his own broken bone. Yes, I’m 100% serious.

The copypastas that came from that thread were legendary, even the mods couldn’t resist. The fact that it’s been lost forever is a tragedy. Legitimately some of the funniest stuff ever to come out of the fluffy fandom, and it lives rent free in my head after all these years. It’s a dated reference for sure, but at the time slipping in that little reference got quite a few chuckles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, if there had but been girls like that back in my scholastic days!

He killed a chameleon fluff?! What a scandalous waste of a valuable creature! :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh thanks for the explanation! I wasn’t even aware of fluffies in the booru days, so I missed out on those shenanigans lol.

2 Likes