Sleep Tight -GooGooDa

Fluffies are notoriously unhigienic, but every once in a while, after a good bath maybe, It’s nice to give your Fluffy a reward for good behavior.

If you trust them enough a good way to show it is allowing them to sleep with you even just a tiny bit.

There’s no greater show of trust to a Fluffy, as “fluffpiles” are deeply personal to them, and they are programmed to put the judgement of humans above all else. If your fluffy is a well behaved one they are sure to be moved, maybe even to tears, by this show of affection, which to them feels like the biggest reward after so much hard work that they’ve put into behaving in a good manner.

I was unable to sleep and had my phone in hand, figured Id do a nice hugbox doodle for a change.

60 Likes

Adorable, the dialogue here was a treat to read. You’ve got such a wonderful grasp of how fluffies think and communicate.

10 Likes

Thank you!! I always thought I was at the lower quality side of Fluffy communication and dialogue so this was quite a surprising review :V

5 Likes

Baby is going to lose his shit when he can’t sleep with his owner every night

4 Likes

This is a tragedy waiting to happen. Whenever a fluffy says they will behave, they immediately shit on the floor or fuck a stray. That babbeh is doomed.

4 Likes

Either you get a good behaved foal or an opportunity for abuse, win-win scenario!

3 Likes

Gotta prepare them, tell them they’re dirty and only get the chance for together sweepies if they are clean and veeery well behaved. Abuse is always an option too, nothing will hurt more than revoking your “trust” on them, maybe kicking them out in the middle of the night, leaving them to their own devices stumbling blindly in the dark, absolutelly terrified without their precious nightlights or parental guidance.

5 Likes

Rolling over in your sleep and crushing them.

2 Likes

Pretty good but wouldn’t want to dirty the sheets lmao, pushing them off “accidentally” so they break their legs on the half meter fall, then falling asleep to their agonized squeals? That’s the life.

4 Likes

I might draw Hugbox but I’m still an abuser at heart I guess lmao.

2 Likes

You’re actually one of my favorite creators on this foresaken site. Everytime I see your dumbass fluffies I jump for joy.

3 Likes

It is very cute but we all know that fluffy is going to poop the bed

6 Likes

Just don’t roll over on it. Cleaning up them sheets would suck.

2 Likes

Really fucking cute

High probability that the sheer emotion of happiness would be enough for it to shit the bed tho

3 Likes

I was considering drawing that sequel but I’ll let the little guy have his happy ending.

2 Likes

Makes me miss my dog, old fella slept in my bed until his urinary incontinence became too much lmao

2 Likes

Look at that happy boy, he’s so happy and fat

2 Likes

I’m not crying you’re crying :sob:

2 Likes

Time for the bedtime cork.

This is like sleeping with my cat, except I’m the one who feels honoured when she snuggles up. :sparkling_heart:

ETA: my snuggle Tum.

6 Likes