Sleeping time (InfraredTurbine)

Except the snakes. Spiders. Cats. Wild dogs. Other Fluffies. Humans.

Basically everything other than birds.

3 Likes

Even those creatures canā€™t see in total darkness.

2 Likes

i wouldnt bother about letting a foal sleep in my bed if they were not famous for shitting themselves every time they have a bad dream
maybe a grown stallion or mare would be diferent,but nah i am not letting my bed get shit

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what diapers are for.

2 Likes

why spend in diapers when i can put a tube in his ass conected to his mouth?
yeah that sounds better and cheaper

5 Likes

Higher risk of infection. Besides, the diapers are more humiliating.

2 Likes

Ok so hear me out ā€¦ We force feed the little bastard his own severed dick then drop him off in a dumpster. Then we adopt a beagle who can sleep in the bed.

3 Likes

I feel diapers are less embarrassing than literally being incapable of not shitting in your own mouthā€¦

3 Likes

But thatā€™s further beyond his control. The tube has a level of debilitating pathos that removes the subject from responsibility. A diaper, though? Means heā€™s unable to help himself.

Iā€™ve spent a lot of time analysing fiction.

2 Likes

Look at this ungrateful shit. Most fluffies would kill for a bed and blanket like his(or hers) Maybe itā€™s time for a lesson. A nice ā€œbwrate pwace,ā€ lit up 24/7 but with no bed, just the cold hard floor.

5 Likes

I want to see him getting slapped

4 Likes

Oh I wouldnā€™t argue with it, Iā€™ll jsut scoop him by the scruff and toss it in the nearest sorry box I see. That way if it dies it dies but if it lives? it wouldnā€™t be able to talk or complain at all, hahaha.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather watch the pic of your adorable kitty than imagining a fluffy.

Look at those adorable, pink, beanies! When my kittens were alive(they died of old age :c ) I loved to gently graze my finger tip against their beanie toes, sometimes nudge the centre softly to make their claws pop out it was awesome to see them open up their large paws and then curl them back up.

I miss my kitty cats so much, I hope yours is still well and happy c,:

3 Likes

Yikes, I would literally kick the shit out of that fluffy if it ever dared come near my bedā€¦ How disgusting, who would even allow a fluffy in their bedroom? It would probably soil the bed, imagine sleeping next to thatā€¦ This one has a lot of nerve for assuming their owner would want to sleep next to a rat

3 Likes

If i could feel confident that he wouldnā€™t mess the bed, sure.
If youā€™re not going to let him sleep in yor bed, well, he is already half under the covers. Take him out first, before you yell at him. Other wise it might be a case of scaredy poopies.

3 Likes

I favor a few drawings of yours, and this is definitely one of them. :heart: I love the expression on his face, and the stubbornness heā€™s showing. My man really risking a few good slaps just to hide from an imaginary boogyman.

2 Likes

Heā€™s very happy.

4 Likes

The rest of its bedtime setup costs a grand total of at least $3, and you want to add a fucking night light? This biotoy is clearly spoiled. Thatā€™s the problem here.

2 Likes

We should break all his legs so he canā€™t walk again without a bobo feeling.

1 Like

Ok thereā€™s no way those tiny legs got him on the bed.
Either you are gaslighting them

Or you accidentally adopted a wizard stuck in the body of a fluffy

Either one is fine

But I much prefer the latter

1 Like