Sleeping time (InfraredTurbine)

Go sleep in your own overpriced hasbio bed you fook!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

147 Likes

Get the lil dude a cheap night-light!

18 Likes

We all gotta grow up sometime little fluff, seems you’re gunna grow up through a trial of pain >:]

8 Likes

Poor thing, demanding your new daddy too much means pain is required to make you remember there are limits on demanding!

5 Likes

Someone needs to teach fluffies that the dark in kinder than the light. In the dark you can’t see the monsters, but they can’t see you, either.

7 Likes

poor baby, time for an evening in the pain cube

8 Likes

Buy him a stuffy freind.

a big, scary, many teethed, hollow eyed abomination of a stuffy freind and give it a voice box, stick it on the end of his bed

“Daddeh says at night time you belong to me, if you wake, if you get out of bed… i will be here” :japanese_goblin:

6 Likes

Put it in a kennel with a dog.

2 Likes

Beat him with the shoe! Then make him sleep in it! Little dummy shoe baby!

4 Likes

“That’s it, I’m getting me mallet!”

2 Likes

Nono. Let him sleep in your bed that night. But make it way scarier in your room. Hide shit all over that’ll play monster noises all night. Tell him it’s because you are so scary you can just ignore the monsters that hide in your room. But they’ll definitely eat a fluffy.

3 Likes

NO MA! NOT THE CHANCLA!!!

6 Likes

¡SI! ¡SI LA CHANCLA!

5 Likes

I’d happily let him sleep the end way my cat does. My cat gets one side of my Cali-king, and has his own little cat bed sitting on top of the bedspread. He’s far enough away that he can stretch out without being bothered by a headboard or a stray pillow, but just close enough that he can lean over and give me night-time kissies whenever he wants.

I’d bet a fluffy would do great with that kind of setup. That is, as long as it doesn’t carelessly piddle or poople in its bed at night. My cat’s smart enough to go to the bathroom where his litterbox is, so a fluffy better be able to do the same.

Here’s a pic of him sleeping in his setup. Just imagine a fluffy instead.

12 Likes

Seeing these makes me want to have a cat again, I stay out basically the whole day due to work :1 he would just stay here alone, and get stressed that he can’t go to the streets, so I prefer not to have another one, it would be a sad life for him

4 Likes

Not even abuse. Little dude just needs to learn to sleep in his own bed.

4 Likes

“How in the fuck do you keep getting in my bed in the first place?!”

“Thats it, you lost your weggie privileges forever!”

4 Likes

I love him so much. Give him pet-pets for me? :orange_heart:

3 Likes

He’s getting all the pet-pets right now, including the ones from you. He’s a good boy.

4 Likes

YAY! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

2 Likes