Sleepy foals (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine

Something for @anon68543914 commissioned :smiley:
some fluffies sleeping in a Hasbio heater bed (as seen in Catalogue 1) :slight_smile:
hope you guys like it!

For commissions about comics, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

64 Likes

Aww
Sleepy babies :heart:

5 Likes

Whats that little …pipe thing ?
The heating regulator ?

3 Likes

Pure, unadulterated cuteness :green_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::brown_heart:

4 Likes

Probably for hot water I’d assume

4 Likes

Look at them all soundly sleepin awww :heart_eyes::+1:

5 Likes

Possibly.
I just assumed that it would be fancier then that and be like a electrical blanket.

5 Likes

awww they are so cute!!

6 Likes

Sometimes simpler is better
Plus no electrical fire hazard

5 Likes

But with added risk of burning the foals and no way to regulate the heat.
And just a box with a name on it and a huge mark up is …a very company thing to do.

4 Likes

For a second there, I thought the little tube was a cigarette butt in mid-flight after someone flung it toward the flammable fluff pile for shits and giggles.

I’ve probably been on this site too long if my mind is injecting abuse into purely hugbox images.

2 Likes

Its supposed to use water to release a wet heat, that feels more natural to a Mare’s body heat and last progressively longer. Back when I was in the military, I messed up my back for a bit and had to go to physical therapy for a bit. They had me use a similar thing to help alleviate pain etc, or at least that’s where the inspiration came from, lol.

6 Likes

Probably
Images like these set off my cute agression glands
Despite the fact that i am a hugboxer, for the most part.

Maybe I just don’t really like foals.

2 Likes

Conversely it seems I have no cute aggression trigger.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna assume I dislike foals.
I mostly get aggro around chirpy babies and dancing babies.

2 Likes

Some more aspects to this product,

• It is primarily intended for Newborns all the way to Talkie Babbehs, as at least in my head canon foals are incapable of regulating their body heat for the first week or two of their lives.

• The Material is super soft and meant to emulate and smell like Mare’s fur.

• The Water needs to be changed every 72 hours.

• The heat is optimized to be as warm as a natural mare if not marginally warmer.

• High ridges are designed to prevent foals from wandering off in the middle of the night. This is perfect up to the weanling age, where the foal may be able to easily climb out.

• Generally this product is best for a situation where you have orphaned or abandoned foals, or just wish to give your foals the maximum level of comfort.

6 Likes

I quite like the idea! And adore the art, thank you for commissioning it!

3 Likes

No probs dude, but thank Turbine for making it a reality. We made a version of it in the first Hasbio catalogue and recently I just did a large Commission order from Turbine, so I asked for something Hugboxy to balance out the Sad and Abuse requests.

5 Likes

Thank you @infraredturbine :smiley:

3 Likes

Pure, uncut cute.

3 Likes