Sleppie time by Dark Hugboxer

I draw Gala fluffy. You know how much i love draw hugbox scenes with breeds from abuse stories.

11 Likes

Those eyes make it look like it’s a been a long day of horrors. Also intentionally on his back to keep it in one spot overnight? Genius move if so.

2 Likes

It’s BEDTIME!

2 Likes

Gala draw eyes in very strange way
By the way… Now do I see that I made his pupils too small.
https://fluffy-community.com/t/a-smarty-s-fate-artist-by-gala-divinesugarcrush/38991/4

1 Like

Another one of the finest comics out there that tickles the reptile brain or whatever that makes the combination of appearance, speech, and behavior so delightful to punish. It’s a bummer no country has bitten the bullet yet and started really publicly working on chimeras.

1 Like

Personally, I’m of the opinion that if you want a chimera, do it yourself.
There is no point in counting on scientists and the state, shitty ethics do not allow them to mix human and animal genes.

1 Like

If the community wants to crowdfund IRL fluffies I think that would be wonderful–but expensive! I was kind of hoping China would cross the Rubicon first and then somewhere in there, an enterprising autist would do the equivalent of custom PCB work and have a lab there create Fluffies.

1 Like

The pacifier looked like a screaming mouth at first. Intentional? Or funny accident?

1 Like