Small Special Friends (BRdude)

You’re browsing Fluffymart products with your fluffy, not the off-brand stores again, after all, you just got a good bonus for your team’s exemplary work on fluffy traps (even if your contribution was debatable at best). Recently, Lucius has been more of a hornball than ever, the purple fluffy was having sex with his stuffed toy so much it had gotten moldy, luckily he had not tried to mate your shoes yet.

“Mummah, Wucius wike dat pwetty blue babbeh tuh!”
Now, the problem is that since he has been mating his old huggie toy from when he was a foal, he now wants an enfie babbeh, of course, you being a normal person, is showing him some old microfluffy breeders, they were going to be disposed of by the store, so it will be kinder to let them live a good life with you while dealing with Lucius’s libido.

You grab the blue mare from the middle of the display and do your best to ignore the remaining fluffies begging for a home, putting the last choosen one in a basket with the other nine.

“This is it Luscius, that’s enough enfie MARES, okay? Babbies are not for enfing!” You say pinching his cheeks.

“Ohtay munmaah” He slurs.

You get to your car with the ten females, all former breeders marked for disposal (worth the same in total as an enfie toy would), and a package of nutrigel blocks.

“Okay Freya, you are going to be Lucius special friend, do you understand?”

“Yes nyw mummah! Fweya be bestest speshaw fwiend! Gun Have wots oh pwetty babbies fow mummah!” You’re so happy, not only do you have a new human mother that was nice and gave you sketties, you also get a new special friend to have more babbies! This is the Best. Day. Ever!

“Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t think you will be having any foals.” She says as she gives you upsies.

“Wha mummah mean?” You are less happy.

“You’ll see.” She opens the door and you see an enormous safe room, but you only see a purple and pink bigfluffy inside.

“Lucius, here’s your first enfie mare. Remember to be gentle with her okay.”
You don’t understand, what is mummah talking about?

“Okay mummah! Wucius give bestest enfies tuh smaww pwettt mawe!” What does he mean?

“Mummah?” You say with tears in your eyes, this can’t be, it’s not possible, you can’t be special friends with a bigfluffy, maybe there is a microfluffy also called Lucius.

“Hewwo enfie mawe, am Wucius, fwuffy has namesies?”

“Fweya nuh an enfie mawe! Mummah, Fweya nuh can be speshaw fwiend with big fwuffy, HEWP FWEYA!” You beg with all your might as Lucius sits and grabs you in his hooves, you make scaredy poopies as he lifts you.

“Now now, Freya, don’t be too hasty, I’m sure it’s going to fit, it may be a little ouchie now but it’s gonna feel good later, okay? Just trust me.” She manages to calm you down, until you feel Lucius no-no stick touching your special place.

“Wucius wub smew pwetty mawe, gon give bestest gud fewws!”

“MUMMAH! NUH! NUH WAN NUH WAN NU WAN!” You scream and make peepees as you’re penetrated by the fluffy that is nearly four times your size, his no-no feels like hot iron on your insides, you try to get out of Lucius grasp, but the more you squirm the harder his special stick gets, you can feel it twitching with every movement you make. “huuuuuu sniff sniff huuuu mummah hewp fwuffy, have wowstest speshaw pwace huwties huuuu.” You beg her, but she does not move to help, she is looking away, holding a talkie toy to her ear.

"There’s more blood than I thought there would be, are you sure it’s safe?.. Yes I asked for their old breeders…

“Hewp fwuffy huuuuu screeeeeee” You feel Lucius pumping you up and down, the presure on your baby place is excruciating, it’s like you’re having a biggest poopies ever without any of the heart happies.

enf enf enf enf enf enf enf enf Wub Fweya. enf enf enf enf enf” The big stallion says as he bounces you on his lap.

"Ho-how do you even know this is safe anyway?.. Yes I remember… "

“Nuh! Babbeh pweace nuh an fow no-no stick! Wowstest huwties! Nuh give babbeh pwace huwties! eeeeeep eeeep peep peep WAN MUMMAH!”

enf enf enf enf enf Wucius wub speshaw fwiend, enf Fweya give bestest guuud fews! enf enf enf enf

“Ah? They didn’t know that from the get go? Why did they not see if interbreeding was possible BEFORE they started selling? And they tested like that to save money? How expensive even is artificial insemination for fluffies? You just need the male to cum in a jar and a turkey blaster!.. What do you mean NO ONE thought of that?”

He presses you down hard. “GUUUD FEEEWS!” You feel Lucius quivering inside you before pumping his baby juice straight into your tummy baby place, your womb inflating with seed, making you look and feel heavily pregnant, the presure is so great you can’t even draw breath.

The stallion gets on all fours as you dangle in his still pulsating no-no stick, pressing against his belly as he flexes.

“Okay, thank you for everything anyway, I’ll see you at work.”

“Mummah, speshaw fwiend nuh wet go of Wucius no-noes.”

“Don’t worry baby, lemme see.” The big fluffy drops on his back, the swinging makes the softening stick get hard inside you again. Mummah finally came to help you, she grabs you from under your outstretched front hooves, and gently pulls you out.

haaaaaaaaa huuuu haaaaaa huuuu haaaaaa huu” You can finally breath! “bhuergh” you throw up the sketties you had earlier once you feel the baby juice leaking out of your special place.

You take a clean wet gauze to the stretched opening of the fluffy in your palm, gently scrubbing the small mare’s insides as she cries and sucks on your thumb, the bleeding seens to have stopped and she can feel and move her legs, so it was really not that bad.

“You were so brave, here, have some juice and spaghetti.” You place more pasta on the small plate and watch as she slowly chews the food, she IS standing up and she is not crying anymore, so you’re hopeful that the mares will indeed get used to it and start enjoying… until them, helping Lucius find release once every ten days is a small price to pay for living a good life instead of just being killed for not being fertile, right?

35 Likes

Yeah, that is a good price. lol

1 Like

Good stuff. Quite amusing.

Pedofoals be like “mawe am ackshuwwy 400 bwite time owd micwo!”

8 Likes