Smarty Defense by FluffyOD

I’m really glad #snake-food is a tag, lmao.

86 Likes

I love happy endings.

7 Likes

Thats what you get shitrats, food for nature for being dumb.

6 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

I thought the fluffy might have gotten away and suffered the slow and painful death / necrosis of the testes.

3 Likes

This looks like a rare snake that can change color and breed. We must test this snake with more fluffies to see its complete ability.

4 Likes

I didn’t want the snake whose only wish was to not be treaded on to miss out on his meal. Besides, the ordeal of the snake eating the smarty took hours. I’m sure getting eaten by a rattlesnake balls first like that would be a fate worse than hell.
If the smarty just left the snake alone and led his herd away they would have been fine. Instead he’s snake bait and all the foals he was responsible for will get picked off by foxes or hawks or whatever else is out there.

1 Like

Lol yeah I was just searching images of snakes in the proper pose I needed. I couldnt find a rattlesnake eating at the right angle so I just used what I could find, I think that third one was an anaconda eating a caimen.
I dont even think the three rattlesnakes I used pics of are the same type either. The first one is a sidewinder or something and the last one is a diamondback, no idea what the second one is lmao. Kinda funnier this way IMO. There’s a lot of sound in each of these panels, so I laugh upon reread of the third panel where the snake is just silently slurping up the smarty.

You knew it was all over for the fluffy when the testicular snakebite landed.

Not because it would be deadly; because once that landed, the fluffy just gave up living.

1 Like

Hahahaha stupid smarty, now his stupid foals gonna die.

1 Like

“testicular snakebite”
lmao
and yeah, I think shitting all over a rattlesnake is probably the stupidest thing I could think of making a fluffy do

I really like when fluffies are pitted against nature.

1 Like

I’m so scared of snakes that I don’t blame the fluffies for being terrified.

1 Like

Oh, the smarty was right to be wary of the snake. Meerkats successfully drive snakes away from their burrows all the time by mobbing the snake.
However presenting your balls and shitting all over the snake was not the best approach…

Nothing better than a snake killing a Fluffy. My hat tips to you FluffyOD.

1 Like

Thanks lad.

The smarte is so stupid

1 Like