Smarty mummah demand sketties! (Reanimator)

Made this way back in 2021 and posted on Reddit. Finally posting here :v

39 Likes

Oh she is so cute! The baby, time to spank the baby though and privledge check it and see if Mare’s instincts to protect baby, or be a smarty win. Remember, plug both of them first.

4 Likes

“Oh well I’d love to give spaghetti to a good Fluffy. Alas I only have enough for one.”

Let’s see how far that parental love goes now you Fluffy ball of fuck.

11 Likes

Looks like ortolan foal and mummah foie gras for dinner tonight.

2 Likes

Hm, delish~

2 Likes

Aha~ She´ll sure forget bestes babbeh while eating them.

1 Like

Most likely a smarty win, alright! Don´t worry, they´ll be well plugged.

2 Likes

The bows are the cherry on top. Would love to deck that whore in the face, undo her mane bow, and use it to strangle her bastard foal to death.

3 Likes

Haha, the spoiled little princess bows! But I guess someone won´t be treated like a queen anymore~

3 Likes

Somebody took their time to tie those bows, you know. A most likely shitty experience.

3 Likes

Coming to think, the rear bow will probably go directly to the bio waste bin.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Jam the baby down her throat.

3 Likes

22lr might help with lil bros attitude

2 Likes

Bitch mares and bestest shitrats gets the rusty potato peeler.
But before i can do that your fluff has to go!
(Equips dull scissors)
Let the FUN begin!

3 Likes

You could up the gaslighting by saying that bestest babbehs make bestest sketties. See what the mare does.

1 Like

I’d do something harmless but psychological to them. I’d offer them a bowl of spaghetti or noodles with ketchup if i want something quick but its laced with sleeping pills. I warn them this is cursed skettis that turns bad mummahs and bad babbehs ugly. Then whoever eats it will pass out then I would either put on fake wings and horn or dye their fluff brown then see the chaos unfold when they wake up.

3 Likes

Time to use the power of the sandal on them.

2 Likes

There needs to be a horror movie called La Chancla.

2 Likes

Demanding? Oh you sweet summer child…this will not end well. :skull:

2 Likes