Smarty Party Part 11 (Magentademon)

Also, RIP Cherry

1 Like

Oh no poor mamaā€¦:tired_face:

2 Likes

Fluffies can heal from worse than c-sections, and she has 9 babies to live for. If the surgery is sterilised and sheā€™s given a good meal I would expect her to recover.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t dewie a guy

2 Likes

They both are, whatā€™s your point :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ayyyy Iā€™ve been missing this story recently, also not gonna lie, Iā€™m rooting for cherry to pull through, she was able to stay awake through a C-section without any form of pain killer, and I know fluffiest are extra resilient or whatever but damn, and the fact she was still more worried about her foals, pretty refreshing

3 Likes

So what Iā€™m unsure of is was did a C-section actually happen? Or did she make an incision to get a finger or two past the abdominal wall to manipulate the foals to stop them from getting tangled up when trying to come out?

Less openings to get risk getting infected.

2 Likes

Not a C-section, but sometimes an incision needs to be made to make the birth way wider and to prevent tearing. It is done for many reasons and itā€™s fairly common. It happened to one of my sisters. Big baby. But it could be done for breach births and if the cords is coming out near the newbornā€™s head

3 Likes

An episiotomy/perineotomy if Iā€™m not mistaken. But those are normally done at taint to increase the birthing canal, not in the side like the cut made into Cherry.

3 Likes

Oh I missaw that. My mind went behind, not side. C-section arenā€™t not normally performed After the baby or babies reaches the birth canal.

3 Likes

Absolutely fantastic! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what will happen to Cherry next

4 Likes

Well 13 newborn foals - 4 dead foal - potentially dead mummah still makes +8 fluffies, I guess.

Like donā€™t you think this is a bit too much to handle @magentademon?

4 Likes

Welcome back. I have been looking forward to the continuation of this story. It looks great as always.

2 Likes

Very cool to see you back and continuing this story!

I just want to say, I love your art-style, especially the way you draw expressions and the personalities you give your characters.

Your work was my biggest inspiration for starting to draw fluffies, and the primary source for how I learned to draw them.

Thank you for that! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This was supposed to be a c-section, I apologize for any medical inaccuracies :wink:

7 Likes

Aww thank you so much! :heart:

5 Likes

Hmm, Idk if Iā€™ve ever seen a c cection on a fluff that lives? Let alone a litter of thar size ever happening. Lots of unknowns

1 Like

magneta is back with a bang, awesome work canā€™t wait for the next one

1 Like

One question about those dead foals:
theyā€™re not deformed or anything, what was likely the cause of their deaths? Being crushed to the uterine walls by their siblings?

1 Like

Super stoked to see you back!

1 Like