Smarty Party Pt 5 by magentademon (bad enfies warning)

<<Previous | >First< | Next>>

210 Likes

Damn! there’s a lot of characters I wanna follow in this storyline! I’m invested! If you excuse my redundancy

23 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you like it! :grin: :heart:

37 Likes

This just made my day so much better!

9 Likes

Great work as always!

6 Likes

Magnificent. <3

6 Likes

Man, your art is some of my favorite on the entire site (and on the booru before it got nuked). I get super excited when I see a post by you, kinda like a puppy when their owner gets home! tail wagging “DUDE! You’re fuckin’ AWESOME!!”

Please, never stop doing what you do! You’re making ME want to return to art! (That’s REALLY saying something!)

11 Likes

Thank you so much! That really means a lot! :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

OH SHIT i didnt know you where here magenta

4 Likes

I’m loving how the smartie abuse is being used Thank you for adding this feature Virgil

7 Likes

Your art style is soooooo appealing to the eyes.

6 Likes

I’ve loved that you’ve shown the bad enfies in shadows with the other poopie fluffy scared to know what he is there for. I really dig this story too!

6 Likes

I’m loving the smarty abuse being used. Keep it up! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Real question is, will Dewwy take it and become a beta bitch?
Or will he deliver payback when Paprika least expects it like attacking him in his sleep or horning him in the rectum when he tries to poop on him?

5 Likes

This is fucking incredible. I swear you are the best artist here

3 Likes

This is going very good

2 Likes

Imagine getting hit square in the eye and it bleeds and then getting raped… Doesnt sound fun at all

3 Likes

Yeah, but I guess magentademon found a new way to cure smarty syndrome, just dye em brown and toss em in with toughies or other smarties.

3 Likes

He got enfed to death

1 Like

Looks like the way to stop smarties is to sock em in the eye and proceed to rape them and leave then suffering… Now I’m pretty sure if fluffies used this I’m probobley gonna start thinking the real reasons of life

3 Likes