Smarty Party Pt 7 & 8 (by Magentademon)

Yes.

3 Likes

So good! Your artwork is so lovely <3
And I love that tasty abuse :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fair point! But he did get bad enfies… And paprika did give them… I kinda like the poetic justice of paprika watching Dewie use his eye… But I don’t like the idea of Dewie getting something when he was bad…

On the other hand… Dewie wasn’t so mean as to enfie his brother or allow others to enfie him…

This is truly a conflict of the lesser evils…

3 Likes

I love the series and I’m glad you’re back after your break.

That eyeball scene…got me very uncomfortable

4 Likes

Ya but the orange one should still be punesd

3 Likes

a pity i can click the heart just once…

and nice that you actually can see “abuser mode activated”

3 Likes

Ah yes, SUFFER SHITRATS!

And also good idea to stick with the physical mutilation but leave them intact for breeding, I mean its all well and good but she’s got a good mix of genetics. Still need Dewie and Paprika’s ‘no no’s’ for that.

Absolutely adore the artwork here too!

5 Likes

I loved the eye for an eye part!

3 Likes

EYE am very happy to SEE you back this year. Ok I know that was very CORNEA of me. Oh no EYE’VE done it again.

3 Likes

Ohhhh eye yi yi, eye see what you did there… Eye should have seen it a mile away, but was blinded to it.

4 Likes

will never get tired of your stuff, amazing job.

3 Likes

Gotta say I am loving this story so far. Amazing artwork and top notch story, keep up the great work

3 Likes

OMG HAHA! The rip and tear of the wings was so hilarious! It’s also pretty funny that the fluffies think mohawks are ugly. Great comic series so far :+1: !

4 Likes

I’m so happy to see your back.

3 Likes

Hey Magenta! There was an incident at the grunties kennels… Heard your fluffy lost an eye recently? We have some spares from deceased Donors… Just go to your nearest fluffy mart, we will have the eye shipped within the hour, and a tech to get it popped in free of charge…

3 Likes

Honestly shouldn’t have Smarties as breeding partners. That shits contagious. I’ve seen foals even become smarties after being only a few days old and still on their mothers milk.
Plus they won’t learn Dewie is still a smarty just one that’s been beaten. Give them a chance and they’ll try and break out until theyre crippled and scaring the other fluffies. Decent males aren’t hard to find. Just find ones caring for pregnant mothers take them and tell them this is theyre new family. Of course I recommend killing all fluffies but people have to make a living

3 Likes

Nice work! Really invested in the story! Look forward to seeing the next part!

3 Likes

im waiting for this is great job

3 Likes

Haha look at this little doofus. I hope this was an… eye opening experience for him.

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes