Smarty Party Pt 7 & 8 (by Magentademon)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I was super busy with the holidays, but now I’m back with a double-chapter special!

<<Previous | >First< | Next>>

268 Likes

amazing!!!

14 Likes

Really happy to see this story continue. Great work as always.

14 Likes

Once again, a fantastic comic is posted by an even more fantastic artist/writer.

9 Likes

I am so glad you’re back. <3

9 Likes

Always good to see your art. I’m scared of drawing Gore but I love seeing your style and take on bad fluffies

10 Likes

The salty tears and the open wound in his eye… Oh that is just wonderful.

7 Likes

Well… This escalated quickly… However I’d love to see more of Fuchsia being loved and pampered… Maybe Barley get to play with him?

11 Likes

YOUR BACK! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

10 Likes

OH YES!
The pure joy on his face right as he’s about to enjoy the first nummies he’s had in a long time, only to be ripped away just as he’s getting the taste on his tongue pleases the abuser side of me.

Also a little worried about Magenta (Magenta Demon?, Dunno if it works like a first name & last name kinda thing or the whole name every time) saying “An eye for an eye” considering that wasn’t the only thing Paprika did last night.

11 Likes

Awesome!!! Really drive the point home!!! Yeah it’s good to see Dewie get what he deserves… But the point was to NEVER TREAT POOPIES ANY DIFFERENT!!! so now… I’m guessing you’ll take the eye as a doner and give it to Dewie? But how to square up on enfies… Hmm…

Well I’m sure whatever you do it will be brilliant as always!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:confetti_ball::tada::fireworks::sparkler:

9 Likes
7 Likes

Coming back with a bang, happy new year to you all and thanks for sharing, magenta

4 Likes

Excellent…

7 Likes

no, it’s better than that.
its sexcellent

4 Likes

Fantastic as always. Glad you’re back!

3 Likes

Nice going.

3 Likes

Dewie doesn’t deserve the eye. He is the one who taught everyone to treat poopies bad and the eye is the price for that

7 Likes

I’m so glad I came here

3 Likes

glad brownies chillin, hes cool

5 Likes