Smarty Poops In New Shoes - BloodyBoots

Nu shooz

27 Likes

Just off-screen is it’s brown brother baking a pie and nursing a pile of orphans back to health

8 Likes

The last part of the fluffy it doesnt have its horn.

I like to think its currently lodged up in them guts for being a little fabbo :gotsketties:

2 Likes

I just saw the mace in bros ass

3 Likes

I have weird feet, and have to wear expensive shoes. There’s only one brand I can really rely on. They’re the furthest thing from cheap.

In that light, fucking smarty didn’t suffer enough.

4 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

hopefully pulled out of him and superglued back on :glee:

3 Likes

You think Smarty’s ever work out where their ingenuous plan failed or are they too stuck up their own arses to comprehend that they’re the architect of their own destruction.

6 Likes

Definitely the latter

5 Likes

100% the latter. Like spoiled rich kids, they think any plan they come up with is flawless.

3 Likes

8k2xix

11 Likes

I think turning the smarty into a new shoe wouId have been interesting but im struggIing figuring out the spaghetti angIe unIess he ate spaghetti with the shoe across from him on the tabIe…

3 Likes
5 Likes

i dunno what he expected to be honest

3 Likes

hqdefault (11)

4 Likes

Bloody boots became Shitty Shoes for this one

4 Likes

Choke on all that you greedy fuck nugget.

2 Likes

Oh man! Now I’m gonna have to buy new shoes! That’s coming out of my Small Medieval Weapons Specifically For Fluffy Abuse Collection fund!

1 Like

Dude put a whole medieval weapons collection in him. Even a morning star in his asshole lmao

3 Likes