Smarty trouble Pt.1 (Fluffy_consumes_u)

As a foal, you I always taught by my human that mean smarties should be avoided at all costs. But as I grew up, you wondered, what was so wrong with them? As my thoughts kept stirring, your owner called out. “Angela, come here please!” rushing towards him, thinking why he called out my name, another fluffy’s voice broke the silence.“Gib us da fwuffy, an we wiw weab!” The fluffy angrily screeched at my owner. Creeping towards my owner, I saw over 20 or more fluffies, either cowering in fear or anger plastered all over their face. As my fight or flight kicked in, the smarty turned around and lunged at me, knocking my owner down. I tried to step away, but he tackled me and immobilized me. I bit down, my reflexes taking over, and caused him to squeak in pain as my bite mark made his neck start to bleed uncontrollablya. He ran towards the door past my unconscious owner, rushing off as the herd screamed in fear and ran off as well with him. As I stood in shock, my owner slowly got up and walked into the living room. He then slumped down on couch, mumbling curses.

8 Likes

this is gonna be interesting a bad smarty who is bad on purpose will do terrible things to other fluffies and people if it benefits them you can’t help but want to cause them pain either by hoof or hand…

maybe angela is a good smarty despite the roles of gender since she bit him and asking herself questions…

2 Likes

I understand the gist, but damn, this reads like an AI trying to write.

2 Likes

Sorry, its my first post so I’m kinda bad at this

2 Likes

can’t ever be wrong if you don’t go for it so try hard and say you tried!

1 Like

Well I tried my best and hope my skills grow as my knowledge of making posts grow

3 Likes

yeah, go reck that smartie!

But the fluffs are on STEROIDS

2 Likes

whos to say they arent :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes