Smarty vs Poopie Fluffy, for the Sketties! (Larur)

75 Likes

I hope this spaghetti was poisoned

20 Likes

If it is poisoned. I hope it’s a slow poison so it can suffer.

14 Likes

Load the spaghetti with senna pods and epsom salt. The little prick will shit itself until it’s a dessicated corpse.

15 Likes

probably just hugboxer unaware of abusice consequences of hugboxing :open_mouth:

10 Likes

That poopie is weirdly brave to even pull a prank(?)

4 Likes

Even poopies will go all out for the chance of some sketties. Hierarchy be damned!

6 Likes

(╬⓪益⓪)
the only thing that was abused is my nerves

4 Likes

Indeed. This sums up hellgremlins better than any exaggerated parody ever could - except it’s not funny. Everyone hates it, everyone’s day is worse for seeing it, so why draw it? I think I know it better than the people who claim to “enjoy” this, but I want to hear what they have to say first.

8 Likes

The only joy to be gained from this is imaging that smarty suffering, I want to see it run over, or stomped to death. I’m gonna have to draw some smarty abuse just to feel better.

(Think I’ll go with skinning)

4 Likes

survival of the meaniest LOL

2 Likes

I don’t think it was an actual prank. The fluffy just realized how fucked he was and tried to come up with a reason/excuse.

2 Likes

Sorry Foxhoarder, I think the hellgremlins are here to stay as much as I also despise them. There’s now lore on irredeemably mean smarties. Poor brown fluffy…

2 Likes

It’s a shame that every smarty is an asshole now. i kinda like foxhorders responsible smarties

7 Likes

There are those too, don’t worry. Sometimes.

2 Likes

Sometimes? I think you misspelled “only when foxhoarder makes them”

3 Likes

I can assure you that responsible smarties do show up quite frequently, especially in written works. A lot of those went down with the booru. But we’re working on uploading the old archives.

4 Likes

i think this picture can sum this argument up

3 Likes

This you see right here, is why you need to train a special breed of fluffies who will take smarties down a dozen pegs! Plus give your war-fluff (yes, lets call them that), some hardened hooves and reinforced skull, and he or she will clear the alleyway in no time, as you keep your word about sketties! Hmmm wonder if they can handle a makeshift body armor…?

1 Like

I boil in disgust with hellgremlins @Foxhoarder

2 Likes