Smarty Wars: Commission for Mohammad Sharifi-Art: Inshi

a comic inspired by magenta demon’s smarty party

Do you have something in mind?

Commissions are open for more details just send me a PM or contact me through my networks to work together.

If you like my work and want to see the comics before others, see exclusive content, NSFW, or have a special discount on commissions, support me at:

Direct drawing/gameplay/podcast/videos and whatever comes out:

www.youtube.com/@Inshisfunnybasement

https://www.twitch.tv/innshiprion

www.tiktok.com/@inshibear

Social networks:

https://twitter.com/inshibear

Inshi's funny basement

70 Likes

I hope the fluffies all suffer.

12 Likes

I hope there will be a cobtinuation of this cuz looks like the hers is 99-100% smarties

6 Likes

Orange seems to be the brains of the operation, so all you need to do is talk Green and Blue into ganging up against him.

“Oh Green, someone made bad poopies and Orange said it was you, he said you were too dumb to know how to poop properly.”

“Y’know Blue, I overheard Orange say that your no-no stick was too small to make tummy-babies, that he was going to fuck your special-friend and do what you couldn’t.”

Let them take Orange out together, then watch them tear each other apart vying for leadership. After they’ve finished, mopping up the survivors shouldn’t be a problem.

6 Likes

Dope caaant wait

1 Like

Very nice artwork.

2 Likes

“We will kill them all.” Slowly. Painfully.

2 Likes

What’s the deal with them saying eternal dreams insted of forever sleepies

1 Like

Well, when life gives you shitrats…

1 Like

Cook them alive.

1 Like

You are a so talened artist, i know that you have better ideas than me but it would be nice use traps in the next assault of the smarties, when the smarties arrived all the exits all closed like a jail, the smarties are brave but they start to fall in traps, i great idea of trap are the Vietnamise traps used in the war. A herd of dogs killing fluffies even ripping them half.

1 Like

Is he about to go super saiyan in the final panel?
Either way i look forward to see the inevitable bloodbath.

1 Like

Your comics are the best!

1 Like