Smoked Fluffies: the 101 Guide! By Rusk_Joringer

Smoking fluffies and the subtleties of this case:
As everyone knows, the meat of furs that were killed “suddenly” is sixth, rubbery and generally tasteless, resembling a poorly cooked sole of an old shoe. However, there are a couple of subtleties that make their meat tender, tasty and delicious. This is a psychological and physical abuse of the fur while it is being prepared - this, depending on the suffering caused, gives different aspects of taste!

• Psychological violence makes the fur softer and the meat takes on a slight sour tint - as if you marinated it in vinegar with citric acid; while physical abuse thickens the muscle tissue (making it more juicy) and gives it a sweetish taste. By manipulating these two aspects, amazing results can be achieved!

So the recipe itself:

• Take 6 teenage foals (chirpiks will not work, because they do not understand what is happening around at all, and the speed of their reaction to the environment will destroy all undertakings);
  • Dip them alternately in boiling oil and ice-cold water, so that their skin with fluff peels off their bodies;
  • Then dip their skinless body in a mixture of salt, black and red ground pepper, coriander and basil; Roll the foal properly (the louder the foal’s cries, the better - because this means that most of his agonizing body is covered with marinade);
  • After that, leave the skinned foals within sight and reach of the mare - after all, everyone knows that hugs “make everything better!” (And actually keep our appetizer from dying prematurely!]) while you prepare the marinade and come up with torture for the mother ; %);
  • Carefully, with a sharp knife, ring the anus of the foals and sharply pressing on the tissues around, grab the sphincter of the rectum, then with a sharp jerk to pull the entire gastrointestinal tract out of the foal. ready!%);
  • Fill the abdominal cavity with your favorite filling (mine is minced pork with pork salted bacon with garlic);
  • Pass the hook through the foal’s scruff and hang it in the smoke cabinet.

Regarding the mare, steps #2 to #7 are repeated, however, she must always be in close proximity to her foals, so that she can always hug them and feel sorry for them - this will prolong their(& her own) existence. Also, due to the thicker meat-fat layer, aging in the marinade should take place in several stages - so that the mare does not turn on the “wan die”-loop - you will learn to determine the right moment!

It is best to smoke on sawdust of fruit trees, but it is also possible on oak, beech, and elm. Personally, I prefer beech-chip smoked on beech splints(not the sawdust).

The most interesting thing is that these recipe work almost fine at most meats - even a poultry! Feel free to experiment by your own!

P.S. Writen|translated under “Riot - Overkill”, so preferably read it under IT also)))

6 Likes

@FluffiesAreFood should be here any second now.

1 Like

i’ve read all his recipes, but didn’t see any “smoked” things) So, i decided to add some)

This may give him some ideas.

1 Like

Later would be more) Honestly saying, i do smoked things IRL(like cuts, tenderloins, sausages, sausages, kupaty…), so… Its for family usage mostly, not for selling… Also im brew mead, but how push mead inside fluffy-as-food i dunno(

Honestly;y when I saw the title though my first though was wait, …somebody is teaching fluffies how to smoke cigarettes ?

1 Like

Swindle were first to do this))) Its his trope that nicotine works at fluffs as geroine at humans

Well fluffies need drugs too.
Like catnip is drugs for cats.

1 Like

Valerian you mean or Cat mint? Oh, BTW, dill thing is my trope) working in google Docs on herb|chemical|gardendplant trope, that work owkwardly on fluffs, but experience some lack of ideas///

Nepeta cataria.
So yeah catmint\nip
I was just referring to an old meme i saw that catnip is drugs for cats cause cats need drugs too.

1 Like

well… What could i say to this… All that stuff have had produced in our own bodies, tbh… so, when you intake it, i’s like an economical import, that destroys all the cheme & production plan in your body(remember - all is poison & all is cure! Depends on dosage…), so if import excess your own production - you’ve got addicted… That works for everything, starting with alcohol and siggarettes, ending with heavy/synth drugs…