Snare Trap (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

“A small family of fluffies lived near a farmer’s land, they never ate his crops, but he wanted to have fluffie stew for dinner.”

Has anyone here read “Watership down”? I drew this ´cause I remembered the scene of one of the protagonist’s companions falls into a trap like this.

118 Likes

The absolute bleakness of it. I love it.
Props to you for the tiny detail of the pink foal having shit all down it’s ass.

9 Likes

I always love it when the babies can’t think of anything but themselves. Their mother is in a trap and clearly in distress? Give up the milkies, bitch.

18 Likes

I’m sure they’ll realize something is up when she shits everything inside her out along with emptying her bladder.

8 Likes

Sublime

4 Likes

This rules, love the cluelessness of every fluffy pictured <3

5 Likes

Love those punchable faces

5 Likes

That trap will always be effective, and also the foals will not survive without their mother.

2 Likes

To be fair, their brains are the size of a pea and all the processing capacity is dedicated to motor function and speech.

5 Likes

Yeah but they’ll also offer hugs to things they think are hurt.

No sir those babbehs are just no-good assholes. Born bad, prolly.

3 Likes

Shes not crying (on account of asphyxiation) and theres no booboo juice so shes obviously being a retarded selfish bitch whore mother who hates her perfect babies

4 Likes

Clever. Better cook them all.

4 Likes

Reminds me of brambles… Your legs go in, but pieces of your pants leg stay when you try to leave. XD

I look forward to their expirations.

2 Likes