Snitcher (InfraredTurbine)

Better snitch on your brother than losing your favorite food, right ?

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to pm me !

75 Likes

Human with a fake german gestapo accent: “vel dun Bewachen.”

6 Likes

Snitches get stitches, but in this case both should get stitches…

And a colonoscopy with barbwire!

4 Likes

a what

1 Like

A colonoscopy (koe-lun-OS-kuh-pee) is an exam used to look for changes — such as swollen, irritated tissues, polyps or cancer — in the large intestine (colon) and rectum.

During a colonoscopy, a long, flexible tube (colonoscope) is inserted into the rectum. A tiny video camera at the tip of the tube allows the doctor to view the inside of the entire colon.

Or in simple terms, they shove a camera on the poopie place

4 Likes

Have to wonder, Pegasus in the litterbox…did he make bad poopies and he’s got to stay in the box as punishment? Or more general abuse seeing if the owner can make a sibling snitch to get skettis.

2 Likes

bad poopies so he needs to stay here xD

4 Likes

Ah. A just and fair punishment, and his brother is a good brother.

3 Likes

Clip those wings for safety.

4 Likes

A good boy

3 Likes

Man imagine you got those pegasus foals in a box and its lil wings buzzing like bees :sweat_smile:trying to get out.

2 Likes

SNITCHES GET OWIES

1 Like

Bro
You made me wake up my family
:ahahaha:

2 Likes

Making fluffies work against each other is an underutilized concept. Misery for the one trapped in the litterbox, psychological abuse for the other forced to keep it’s sibling there. :blush:

2 Likes

Again, this image makes my day jsut by reading that fluffy’s dialogue: “wingies pwease wowk!”.

I love how stupid and delusional fluffies are, thinking that those puny and useless wings will help them take off and free them from their punishments. I just hope that fluffy falls down on top of his brother or sister and both get painfully hurt, hahaha.

2 Likes

Is there another litter box in there? Since, they obviously can’t get into this one when they need it.

Or maybe this is the only one, and it’s just a setup where all of them will eventually be stuck in there.

1 Like