Snowcone VS Wawa (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

snowcone vs wawa

Been wanting to depict the Snowcone/Wawa fight from Chapter 7 of The Toy Castle for a while now! Drawing such round, stubby-legged creatures properly fighting is hard to figure out, though, so this looked a lot better in my head …

29 Likes

Squeaky violence!?

~checks calender~
Huh, thought it was my birthday for a second.

4 Likes

This is absolutely brutal. Nice work!

2 Likes

FUCK HIM UP.

BREAK HIS DICK!

2 Likes

My question is…do human pronounce the name as “water” or just the normal “wawa”?
Like…i feel like it’d be cute to introduce a pet fluffy as "This is my fluffy, Wawa! We named him that because he actually loves bath time and how fluffies say water…well, isnt it the cutest?!’
Kind of a similar gimic to when people name their cat sushi or sardine. It’s cute because cats love fish!

1 Like

Aww, that is a cute thought! Wawa has never met a human, and the correct pronounciation is Wawa, but I imagine humans would pronounce his name as “Water” just due to auto-translating the fluff-speak. Then it’s up to Wawa if he wants to correct them on it or not.

(This is based entirely off of the fact that his name isn’t written as “Water” in the story itself, while all other fluffies’ names are translated properly.)

Hah, I figured you’d like this one. (Unfortunately, Snowcone lost this battle. But hey she did rip out one of his wings, so moral victory!)

2 Likes

I’ll have to read the story and draw my depictions hence to match the canon.

I especially enjoy how fierce he looks here, which juxtaposes well against me making him out to be a total bitch.

2 Likes

ohhhhhhmygosh this is SOO FUCKIN COOL!! I love it i love it ahhh!!

2 Likes

You captured the vicious energy of a fight in a great way. It’s obvious at a glance what’s going on.

Love seeing this, it seems different to what you often post. Very expressive and fluid!

1 Like